Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home (13450 Views)

I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor / Osun APC Primary: Aregbesola’s Group Says They Wont Leave The Party / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by walemoney007(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
you're a small baby in politics, what do you know about political career? Where do you put God?
Anambra case is still fresh, the APC machinery rig 220k vote for Andy uba, but those rigging figures vamoose when the real election came, and Andy uba lost....infact Andy uba beat his APC rival at home too....this is just half time, you will be shocked when Adeleke will once again win oyetola this second time And you know what, read section 8 of the new electoral Act, it doesn't favor Tinubu....

We are going to remind you come July insha Allah
I don't have the time to read your long trash

Is not you I quoted sef, so I don't understand this trash you wrote up there.

In Osun state, Aregbesola is powerless

I dey talk base on say I have been to Osun, you're spewing nonsense from far away place.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by BERNIMOORE: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2022
walemoney007:
I don't have the time to read your long trash

Is not you I quoted sef, so I don't understand this trash you wrote up there.

In Osun state, Aregbesola is powerless

I dey talk base on say I have been to Osun, you're spewing nonsense from far away place.
Aregbesola factor will once again shift the pendulum, you are carried away with the figure generated by APC rigging machine, but when Aregbe sopporters start voting for Adeleke while remaining in same APC you will call it sabotuer but PDP Will protect their vote, you should know what happened in osun in 2018 when APC tried to manipulate figures but was resisted until Adeleke won, this time around there wont be inconclusive, se o gbo beyen....ewu nbe loko alonge bayii o
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by Olatomiwami(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2022
MorolayoVictor:
It's not over yet, Aregbesola is still capable of inflicting pain...

Done and dusted,baba hafusa should face his ministry

1 Like

Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by Kdon2: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Jestin:
Shaking shaking daddy godfather Tinubu will be floored at home too in 2023.

Ok
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by Kdon2: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:

Aregbesola is a mad man. I expect him to learn from okorocha and Osho baba. He turn Osun to home of thugs

Head slammer thugs for that matter! grin
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by walemoney007(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
Aregbesola factor will once again shift the pendulum, you are carried away with the figure generated by APC rigging machine, but when Aregbe sopporters start voting for Adeleke while remaining in same APC you will call it sabotuer but PDP Will protect their vote, you should know what happened in osun in 2018 when APC tried to manipulate figures but was resisted until Adeleke won, this time around there wont be inconclusive, se o gbo beyen....ewu nbe loko alonge bayii o
Aregbesola will never work for the PDP in the Governorship election.

Will you agree you know nothing about politics when the APC defeat the PDP in the Governorship election in Osun state?
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by Babastrong(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Law 1: never outshine the master.

1 Like

Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by BERNIMOORE: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
walemoney007:
Aregbesola will never work for the PDP in the Governorship election.

Will you agree you know nothing about politics when the APC defeat the PDP in the Governorship election in Osun state?
you guys in this SW APC assume the God status for your bola tinubu, if not Someone that you wish that dead politically can not work for another party? so your members must be rendered dumb after being bullied, God punish devil
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by walemoney007(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
you guys in this SW APC assume the God status for your bola tinubu, if not Someone that you wish that dead politically can not work for another party? so your members must be rendered dumb after being bullied, God punish devil
Why will he work for the PDP and get suspended for anti party activities?
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by raphaeladeyele: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Say No Godfather
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by oguntola1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Guy wake up from your slumber , osun and anambra is not the same.
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by oguntola1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
BERNIMOORE:

What are saying?
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by chiefolododo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
I don't know why people are over hyping this aregbesola, he cannot win a councilorship election again in Osun State
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by SeekerOfPekus: 3:33pm On May 03, 2022
Omihanifa:

httpgbesola-a-godfather-floored-at-home/
how far bro. I don't want to derail that thread. But how much does she charge? I dey very interested
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by Omihanifa: 3:41pm On May 03, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
how far bro. I don't want to derail that thread. But how much does she charge? I dey very interested

Less than 3k if you know dull your sef
Re: Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home by SeekerOfPekus: 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
Omihanifa:

Less than 3k if you know dull your sef
ok I go save this your contact. When I ready to come I go quote you

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Registers 21 New Parties (Full List) / Lauretta Onochie Asks EFCC, ICPC To Probe FFK Over N2bn Missing Aviation Fund / 100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.