Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? (513 Views)

EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters / Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? by Anon4: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2022
I open a new account on tiktok and I had barely watch a handful of videos. Before they started recommending all these yahoo boys videos and there flashy lifestyles. By now i'm used to it.. but promoting rituals like it's ok, is a whole new low and it's quite distressing sad

Re: Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? by Anon4: 3:38am On Feb 26, 2022
When did this become normal?

Re: Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Well only blockheads who can't think for themself will believe that nonsense works.. undecided
That's their issue..it's high time Nigeria government start dealing with those brainwashed coward..
Re: Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? by ZhanVeera(f): 4:33am On Feb 26, 2022
It's not!!

It's only a stupid and ignorant person that easily gets influenced by some of these social media showoffs,,

If rituals really work why aren't they richer than the richest men in the world,
The babalawo that does the ritual still lives in the trenches,

Being ignorant is permissible but being foolish is another case,

Tiktok is not responsible,
What you choose to use and digest from the platform is all your choice,
Re: Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? by FaceTanke: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Is Tiktok Promoting Ritualists And Yahoo Boys? by Boogyman557: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na 4 people way get TIME.

me if I don BLA like 24 sticks of WEED per DAY, by den my EYES go be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch..

NEXT tin Na to CHOW food and sleep small

wen I wake UP, I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Four South-west States Have 133,500 Plots Of Cannabis –survey / Two Men Caught Stealing Fish On A Moving Truck (video) / (video) Terrifying Moment Crocodile Attacks Drunk Man Who Hurled Stones At Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.