Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him (858 Views)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2022
The United States has reached out to president Zelensky asking him to leave the capital with US help as Russian soldiers Push forward but the man rejected the offer and asked for weapons, he's ready to die with his people.

This is true leadership, I salute his courage for standing and fighting with his people.

We didn't see this in Afghanistan.

I pray he survives this onslaught, I want him to stay alive

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2022
This man is a king..I appreciate him..
You know a true man when you see one..
No matter how much Putin tries he will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This man is a king..I appreciate him..
You know a true man when you see one..
No matter how much Putin tries he will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world.
he has demonstrated true leadership and courage

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2022
God1000:
he has demonstrated true leadership and courage
Exactly.. kiss
Hope you are doing great?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly.. kiss
Hope you are doing great?
I'm doing great, thanks and stay safe
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by grandiose4ever: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Better. Ship goes down with the sailor
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2022
A very wrong time to be a president.

I hope he wins this

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
A very wrong time to be a president.

I hope he wins this
history will remember him

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by Jokerman(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2022
This is great.....

Just like Esther said , if I perish, I perish.

This is a president that loves his people....

I hope Putin stop this war.

The name VLAD is synonymous with bloodshed anyway....
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by Nonexisting: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2022
This is rare display of leadership qualities. I duff my hat for him. Thunder fire Putin angry

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2022
God1000:
I'm doing great, thanks and stay safe
Thanks.. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is rare display of leadership qualities. I duff my hat for him. Thunder fire Putin angry
I'm never going to like Putin again after this ugly event
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Jokerman:
This is great.....

Just like Esther said , if I perish, I perish.

This is a president that loves his people....

I hope Putin stop this war.

The name VLAD is synonymous with bloodshed anyway....
Yeah, sometimes it's best to fight for noble cause
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Ifesinachi22 post=110560271]A very wrong time to be a president.

I hope he wins this [/quotej] I stand with the people of Ukraine, so far they've given Russia a good fight
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by God1000(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks.. kiss
you are welcome
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by FirstSon01: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2022
These are old pictures of when he came to inspect a wartorn part of Ukraine months ago. He chose to stay in Kiev but he's not fighting. Stop peddling false news.

God help Ukraine smiley

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by Nonexisting: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2022
God1000:
I'm never going to like Putin again after this ugly event
Me too brother. Putin used to be my nigga but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by useni1: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2022
America and Ukraine don't understand Russia strategy. They will keep quessing. Russia main forces are not even involved yet. Just small elite and paratroopers harassing the capital Kiev. Before they notice a friendly government will be installed in Ukraine with a pledge to remain neutral and never allow Ukraine to become a NATO launch pad
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by seunny4lif(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2022
FirstSon01:
These are old pictures of when he came to inspect a wartorn part of Ukraine months ago. He chose to stay in Kiev but he's not fighting. Stop peddling false news.

God help Ukraine smiley
I’m surprised oooh
Nairaland has turn to uploading old pictures calming it current

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Nigeria need a vibrant leader, and not 90yr old Tinubu.... We need Wike....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by AOB1: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by FirstSon01: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

I’m surprised oooh
Nairaland has turn to uploading old pictures calming it current

Very annoying.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by mysticwarrior(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
FirstSon01:

God help Ukraine smiley
don't mind some Nigerians glorifying Ukrain, their own is even worst than western propaganda.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by FirstSon01: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
mysticwarrior:
don't mind some Nigerians glorifying Ukrain, their own is even worst than western propaganda.

You're probably pro-Russian. Lol, I'm not with you.
Re: Ukrainian President Zelensky Says No To US offer To Evacuate Him by mysticwarrior(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
FirstSon01:

You're probably pro-Russian. Lol, I'm not with you.
I hear you.

(1) (Reply)

SRI LANKA - The Failed WEF Experiment They Would Rather You Didn’t Know About / Meghan Markle Was SNUBBED By Royal Well-Wisher Who Refused To Shake Her Hand / Can America Wipe Out Russian Military With A Surprise Nuclear Bombardment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.