Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless (864 Views)

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by blamingthedevil: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Day 3 , almost 60 hours , they have not been able to achieve anything except bombing and bombing. Face to face they have been defeated by Ukraine forces on the ground.

They cannot hold onto cities.

They are now begging for troops.

Putin disgraced Russia

If NATO members are nvolved, they will finish Russian soldiers in one day.

I think the end is coming for Putin and Russia. No more respect.

God Bless Ukraine Forces for showing the world that mordern day warfare is not about weapons but resistance.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by ChangetheChange: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Fucccck Putin

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by ChangetheChange: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
F

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by ChangetheChange: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Fuucck Putin
Xvh

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin is a dictator..you folks think I am joking when I say Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..

Ukraine are ready to stand firm against Putin regardless of his so called MILITARY power..
Evil is evil...
He is a weak dictator... ruthless and weak..he must be cut off from the world..

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by blamingthedevil: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin disgraced himself with all the weapons, he is now begging Ukraine army to overthrow democratically elected govt because he cannot do it

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Rareoil(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Upon all the military power they had they haven't taken over the country.

This is a country whose president was a comedian has no military knowledge or military hardware.

This is the same Russia that will defeat USA lmaooooo.

Massive protest in Russia against the war, the whole world is against them.

Even if Putin takes over, he will have to face gurellia warfare, USA faced in Afghanistan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by ChangetheChange: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Kollins11: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Touch your knees so that I can knack you well with my gbola rod.

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Rareoil(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

No mind them russian propaganda has prevented them from thinking.

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by naija4life247: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2022
If dem dey push you, make you no push your self oooo.

USA wey run away from Taliban in Afghanistan, is that the country that will face Russia?
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Touch your knees so that I can flog you with my gbola rod.
What nonsense are you talking?
You and your online Russia puppet will be disappointed. ..
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Prosperous111(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Make the whole issues Sha escalate to war make we see chance fight our own civil war for Nigeria too
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by blamingthedevil: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Mainstream Media overhyped Putin ability...if they born him well, let him walk on the street of Russia as Ukraine President is on the battlefield

2 Likes

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Frigga13: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Them Dey act live movie.. some Movie directors and producers will cash out .. while funny Nigerians will keep ranting on Nairaland, taking sides..

Not knowing all this Na dem dem .. idea. .. and for purposes known to humans, tho humans call it conspiracies..

Everyone has a role and time to play it.. it’s real and they’re pressing on all fronts

If you know you know.
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Kollins11: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What nonsense are you talking?
You and your online Russia puppet will be disappointed. ..
Stop moaning baby girl. I know my gbola too big.

See. Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very vital and commendable step to safe guard his country.

When sleepy Joe was deceiving Ukrainians, you urchins were supporting US. Now e don red you're here moaning for Ukraine
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:

See. Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very vital and commendable step to safe guard his country.

When sleepy Joe was deceiving Ukrainians, you urchins were supporting US. Now e don red you're here moaning for Ukraine
By bombing a sovereign nation..it was Ukraine choice to Join NATO..they weren't forced..
Stop slut shaming me.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by leobergy(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Day 3 , almost 60 hours , they have not been able to achieve anything except bombing and bombing. Face to face they have been defeated by Ukraine forces on the ground.

They cannot hold onto cities.

They are now begging for troops.

Putin disgraced Russia

If NATO members are nvolved, they will finish Russian soldiers in one day.

I think the end is coming for Putin and Russia. No more respect.

God Bless Ukraine Forces for showing the world that mordern day warfare is not about weapons but resistance.
You are a jobless fool,Putin mobilized only 30% of the whole force he brought to the border,when he mobilizes the remaining soldiers to attack,Ukraine will fall within hours
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by leobergy(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:

She’s been moaning fo days now
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by PapalsBull(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Touch your knees so that I can knack you well with my gbola rod.
You want to knack your fellow man Are you a fvcking gaay
The Fernandez is a man with gbola like you
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by inspectorg(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Egungun(Ukraine) na express dem dey push u ooh.No mind all this Online traffic hustlers make una face reality.Though am not in total support of Russian war intent against Ukraine but russia is still the big brother USSR here. What this online war mongers are calling weakness might just be a massage of a little brother(Ukraine) by russia. Omo if the real thing start, that is if Ukraine refuse to accept the bigger picture, NA AFRICA ME I DEY OOH NOTHING KWANSINE US,NA SAPA WE DEY TRY SUPPRESS HERE SINCE MORE THAN HALF A DECADE NAW.GOD help Us.

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by PapalsBull(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2022
[s][left]
Kollins11:

[/s]
Gaay alert
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Kollins11: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

By bombing a sovereign nation..it was Ukraine choice to Join NATO..they weren't forced..
I have said it before.. And I would repeat it again.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

It's a pity zelenskyy allowed sleepy Joe to play ludo on his head.

Now open your mouth let me cum.
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:
I have said it before.. And I would repeat it again.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

It's a pity zelenskyy allowed sleepy Joe to play ludo on his head.

Now open your mouth let me cum.
They have all right to join whatever they deem fit.. they've been bullied by Russia so what's your point huh? cheesy
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
dominique
OAM4J
Tell this boy to stop using slutty words at me..I don't wanna react cos you ain't gonna like it..
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by blamingthedevil: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
leobergy:

You are a jobless fool,Putin mobilized only 30% of the whole force he brought to the border,when he mobilizes the remaining soldiers to attack,Ukraine will fall within hours

See Russia hype boy ... You master is being disgraced.
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Kollins11: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
PapalsBull:

Jez!! Are you for real. So disgusting embarassed embarassed.

I never knew dude!
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by Kollins11: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
PapalsBull:
[left]
Gaay alert
Na man get that Monika??
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by maticar: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's what you are, a slut and cuck sucker

Shut up and take his cuck, u cunt
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2022
maticar:

That's what you are, a slut and cuck sucker

Shut up and take his cuck, u cunt
Mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J
Rule 2
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by maticar: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2022
PapalsBull:

The Fernandez thing is gay though
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by maticar: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They have all right to join whatever they deem fit.. they've been bullied by Russia so what's your point huh? cheesy
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
dominique
OAM4J
Tell this boy to stop using slutty words at me..I don't wanna react cos you ain't gonna like it..
So u can cry like this eh
Re: Russian Forces and Putin are Very Useless by joyandfaith: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Putin is not defending his country. He is attacking another country for no reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White House Criticised Again After Assuring Documents Search Was "Complete" / Thousands Of Russians Flee To Thailand To Avoid Being Drafted To Ukraine War / McCain, Obama find common ground on national service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.