Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Jennifer Lawrence Thought She Didn't Have A Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lawrence Thought She Didn't Have A Life (293 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Jennifer Lawrence Become A Sexy Spy In Red Sparrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence Thought She Didn't Have A Life by Noara: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2022
After a long break, Lawrence gets back to the screen in Adam McKay's apocalypse satire Don't Look Up, in which she and Leonardo DiCaprio play researchers shouting at an energized society to approach in a serious way the comet tearing toward the planet. It's her first parody, and the circumstance of venturing once again into the spotlight while pregnant with her first youngster is nearly comedic.

Source: vanityfair

(1) (Reply)

Portable Ft Destiny Boy As They Vibe Together In The Trenches #zazu #destinyboy / Sinach: A Gospel Singer Par Excellence / Burna Boy Goes Ahead Davido, Wizkid With His Latest Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.