Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms (150 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2022
I never knew what was going on about this Russia and Ukraine matter until someone explained to me yesterday.

In the interest of those that doesn't understand the genesis of the war, please find below as explained in naija terms.

Russia is like the Leader of Aye Confraternity in a Town.

Everybody know Russia as 'number one' of that cult and nobody goes against.

Ukraine wan join cult and Ukraine dey stay the same compound with Russia. Instead of Ukraine to join the Aye cult wey Russia take be the number one, Ukraine say na Eiye (NATO) he wan join.

And you know say Aye and Eiye nor dey agree. And nor be say the Leaders of Eiye dey stay near you. Eiye 'number one' dey faraway America - 10,000 miles away.

If you wan even join cult, you go look for the one wey dey dominate for your Area. Nor be say you go carry your clear eye go join cult wey dem nor wan hear e name for your Area. And na the same compound you and the Leader of the rival cult dey stay. You don die be that na.

E nor get how you nor go take collect from Russia. Because now, Russia(Aye) dey believe say na you naim Eiye wan take enter them.

Before Eiye members go mobilize come rescue you from Aye hand, you go surely don collect.

Russian vs Ukrainian war explained in simple naija way. ���

I pray the war stops now ��

2 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms by Stevenson20: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmmm! You must be a real cultist comrade

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Even the Ukraine get room mates self grin
Re: RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms by GardenOfGod(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
adekanmbi1986:
I never knew what was going on about this Russia and Ukraine matter until someone explained to me yesterday.

In the interest of those that doesn't understand the genesis of the war, please find below as explained in naija terms.

Russia is like the Leader of Aye Confraternity in a Town.

Everybody know Russia as 'number one' of that cult and nobody goes against.

Ukraine wan join cult and Ukraine dey stay the same compound with Russia. Instead of Ukraine to join the Aye cult wey Russia take be the number one, Ukraine say na Eiye (NATO) he wan join.

And you know say Aye and Eiye nor dey agree. And nor be say the Leaders of Eiye dey stay near you. Eiye 'number one' dey faraway America - 10,000 miles away.

If you wan even join cult, you go look for the one wey dey dominate for your Area. Nor be say you go carry your clear eye go join cult wey dem nor wan hear e name for your Area. And na the same compound you and the Leader of the rival cult dey stay. You don die be that na.

E nor get how you nor go take collect from Russia. Because now, Russia(Aye) dey believe say na you naim Eiye wan take enter them.

Before Eiye members go mobilize come rescue you from Aye hand, you go surely don collect.

Russian vs Ukrainian war explained in simple naija way. ���

I pray the war stops now ��
Of all the instances available in the world of info tech, its cultism that is most suitable for you to use in your comparison or Russia Ukraine conflict.
Weldon as you make us notice you are in love with Cultism and must certainly be one.
Re: RUSSIA Vs UKRAINE Explained In Simple Naija Terms by FaceTanke: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Ukraine na Aiye before

He cum recant

Russia come dey look am, tell am say if e no do Aiye again then he must to no join another cult

But now eiye come dey toast Ukraine and Ukraine now want to bam with eiye, unto say na Dem be big boys

Ukraine want to bam ba, want to chill with the eiye big boys but Aiye Russia talk say him must to kill am, say he nor go allow am drink water drop cup

Now Ukraine come dey run kiti kiti, dey run kata kata

We never know who go drop now

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Inc. and Cisco Solutions suspend Operations In Russia / Russian-ukraime War: Explanation Needed Here / Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Know Why Russia Is Fighting Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.