Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) (66044 Views)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 18th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Amodi470(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
olola4:
Thunder fire proverty.
Amen
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4nXz-aNg7o

Actress Regina Daniels today gifted her younger sister, Destiny, a car as she turned a year older.

Regina shared a video showing the moment she presented the car to her sister.

''I went to my sister’s set to gift her what she needed the most……. @destiny.daniels01 it’s an adult gift

Watch till the end…she didn’t expect it at all''

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaakGNzgPth/?utm_medium=copy_link
Of all cars na this naija used 2008 abi 2009 camry she give am
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:
Life no balance,u dey drive jet ride range,ride benz n porsche,na 2002 muscle toyota u come give ur sis
The matter tire me oO grin but she tried tho

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by thatigboman1: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Lol this legelege girl go sabi drive?
13 year old children know how to drive, talkless this adult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by thatigboman1: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
MoDaniel:
Now I really understand the difference between hard earned money and money by chance.

I hardly see rich men like Dangote and the likes posting stuff like this. Or don't they have 'sisters?'

All these celebrity show off is making most of the news here... SMH!
but this wasn't posted by the rich man naa
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by JohnSP99: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:
Life no balance,u dey drive jet ride range,ride benz n porsche,na 2002 muscle toyota u come give ur sis
na wa for you how is that car Camry 2002. No dey beef now, just ask God to bless you too haba

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
So all of them don dey act movie now!!
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Lol this legelege girl go sabi drive?
maybe she go employ you as a driver

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
PotatoSalad:
The sister is prettier than her.
Ned right now: kiss
I don't think Ned is attracted to dark skinned ladies.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nothing makes you happier than being a blessing to others.

Lots of rich people who are stingy are miserable despite their money.
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emola12:
maybe she go employ me as a driver
okay small boy
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
From Funke Akindele to Reginal, good sisters God bless you more.
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Imagine being a goddamn 6th wife , hustle so your children don't have to marry forefathers to make it
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
small girl turn big girl
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by snipernigga(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
One down, one to go. Meanwhile, remember to be giving her fuel and maintenance money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by diplomat058(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
englishmart:
A kid gifting a car to a fellow kid.
Calling Regina a Kid is beyond insulting. And I suspect your malice is borne out of jealousy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Havertz10: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Watched the video, how did she know exactly where the car was cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Fadafada231(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:

It's generational. She inherited if from her mother

Ah was her mum prostitute before
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
But to be frank , which one you done Gift someone ,,,, they do good u complain , dey do Bad you complain ...... and am very sure even motor wheels no de ur House

mbahdi:
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
This people are not as rich as they claim!

Just imagine! Look at the scrap she gifted a sister despite the wealth they try to claim they have.
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:

I am baffled!

Just imagine the scrap labeled a gift
Re: Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) by Hiarmn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:
Africa ,una wahala too much ,if she didn't gift her anything will you guys kill her.
I don't know maybe is Human generally or Africa l, I just tire for una

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.