Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates (45177 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by FireUpNow(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
They will do hand washing before playing with your kpekus and mouth washing before you are given Zidane (Heading ). Na wa ooo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by spencekat(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Temple kwa?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by winner37(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
The law of sex stated that " make use of any available tools"..
i remember when i Bleep one crazy girl,she was the one who applied her saliva on her dry pussy ,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by princewarri1985: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
onthehill:
Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva From Your Dirty Mouths On A Woman’s Vajayjay

Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibraham, has advised men to stop using dirty hands and saliva from ‘their dirty mouths’ on a woman’s private part during sex, IGBERETV reports.

The 35-year-old actress gave this advise in a post she shared on her Instastory, while advising sexually active men and women to practice basic personal hygiene, in order to prevent bacteria and potential yeast infection.

She wrote,

https://igberetvnews.com/1415524/juliet-ibrahim-stop-using-dirty-hands-saliva-dirty-mouths-womans-vajayjay/
No sensable man on earth will put his mouth in that smelly place in the first place, after multitude of men have cummed inside raw with the smelly discharge always coming out that stinks to the high heavens! YUCK! i even feel like throwing up now by just thinking about it

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Kaiser20: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
pretydiva:
Na sex full this one brain undecidedTueh
Naa Ghana woman be that.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by cjscon(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Earlystar698:
I remember that guy that hold her nyash that year cheesy grin
[color=#990000][/color] ICEBERG
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Forumobserver12(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
sirjoggy:
Buh they can use dirty mouth to suck you

Exactly what I wanted to ask her..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by airliner(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=110564925] angry

Weyrey.... This vagina people sef

An average kpekus contains more bacteria than the dirtiest mouth or hands

While a mouth has saliva and food particles, a vagina contains remnant of dead ovary cells, menses , traces of urine, traces of another man's sperm cells, sweat , dead eggs

I wish I can unfuck all my Bleep
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Beremx(f): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Is that not what is in your mum's own too or her internal biology is different
I am proud of my mother’s vagina she used to birth me. You’re a disgrace for embarrassing your mother’s own. Get a life!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by drimzsmoke(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Exactly what I am telling you, gravity when laying down, tightness of vagina lips will all play a role in the amount of traces of urine that would get to the vagina

Which gravity
Look at the diagram below very well....the urine in the urethra is more likely to drain to the bladder when lying down....bros,urine no fit enter woman vagina unless village people dey involve jare!!!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by airliner(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Did iceberg use clean hand to press your yansh? �
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Drone95(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
She dey call birth canal temple. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Drone95(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Which gravity
Look at the diagram below very well....the urine in the urethral is more likely to drain to the bladder when lying down....bros,urine no fit enter woman vagina unless village people dey involve jare!!!
drop of urine might leak into the vulva for females who don't rinse with water after urinating.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Face your life Juliet if I like I use red oil my wife complain give you?
I tire o... grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Mooh247: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=110570173] I am proud of my mother’s vagina she used to birth me. You’re a disgrace for embarrassing your mother’s own. Get a life!![/quote

Clear case of mental delusion caused by fustration

Things present in a vagina was listed , a compound fool isn't disputing it but feeling disgraced and calling people's mother

To many lunatics roaming this platform with their frustrated lives

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Nicky042(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
I do,is name is iceberg slim
Earlystar698:

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by drimzsmoke(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Drone95:
drop of urine might leak into the vulva for females who don't rinse with water after urinating.

Wash,rinse and use drier,it will still get to the vulva but it CAN'T get to the vagina.....and the older a male gets,drop of urine will still wet his boxers,if he likes,dangle the penis in all directions,it will still wet the boxers,a drop or 2....so it's not a gender thing!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by itaketo: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dirty hand while a mans money is holy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Which gravity
Look at the diagram below very well....the urine in the urethra is more likely to drain to the bladder when lying down....bros,urine no fit enter woman vagina unless village people dey involve jare!!!
Look during squatting to pee d last stream always drip down even into d anus....ask kobojunkie.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by phenase(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
angry

While a mouth has saliva and food particles, a vagina contains remnant of dead ovary cells, menses , traces of urine, traces of another man's sperm cells, sweat , dead eggs

cool 100% right, then Who is really dirty?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by bizzibodi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Female with such long finger nails like Juliet's cant wash their vulva properly.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
drimzsmoke:
Which gravity
In the picture you posted, you are clearly shown that the bladder exist lies above the vaginal opening to the urethra. Commonsense suppose reveal to you that when a woman sits or squats to urinate, that means urine can drip down towards the vaginal opening to the urethra, this via gravity as previously mentioned to you. undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by drimzsmoke(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
bizzibodi:

Look during squatting to pee d last stream always drip down even into d anus....ask kobojunkie.

Very funny
Okay
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by drimzsmoke(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In the picture you posted, you are clearly shown that the bladder exist lies above the vaginal opening to the urethra. Commonsense suppose reveal to you that when a woman sits or squats to urinate, that means urine can drip down towards the vaginal opening to the urethra, this via gravity as previously mentioned to you. undecided

Okay
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by ubee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
35 years old? Do these people not have shame?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Earlystar698:
grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
angry

not to forget including excreta chippings from insufficiently cleaned anus
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Mooh247: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Sneaktee: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just stop it!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Saintmary(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
angry

It's obvious you're an ignorant fool but let me educate you and any other person that comes across this post:

The vagina is a self cleaning organ. This is achieved by;

1. Producing secretions that wash out particles be it from sex or any other means.

2. Keeping an acidic environment. Only few strong bacteria can overcome this environment to cause infection and they are mostly introduced by infected boyfriends and husbands.

3. Maintaining a good balance of natural microorganisms. The vagina has natural microorganisms that help keep it acidic, so it works around the clock to keep adequate numbers of them in the right proportions. If the balance gets upset, infection is close by.

I'm hoping someone will see this and learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates by Saintmary(f): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

When you're dating the lowest of the low. And you're raised in the worst of the slums.

You'll think everyone is living in the same conditions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joy Onumajuru Opens Queenel Salon In Abuja As Charles Awurum, Others Celebrate / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.