Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay (5602 Views)

Opay Investment - Owealth / Everything You Need To Know About Owealth Savings And Interest Rates: An Opay Re / Get 10% Annual Interest For Any Amount Invested In Owealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay by pharmaking: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello nairalanders, I usually invest my small earnings in Treasury bills every year.I do this with commercial banks with the highest interest rate.The one I did last year was at 7% and I usually get my interest upfront.
I use it to pay bills like school fees and other things without touching my savings.

A friend introduced me to Opay and showed me the APP.He has been using it for awhile and enjoying about 15% per annum interest rate.I downloaded it also, registered and started with N11,800.00 yesterday, according to the APP, if u save your deposit with them under Owealth, you get your interest everyday and u can also track it.

This morning I work up to check and saw that I have actually earned small interest.I was told I can cash out any time of day into my bank account.

My question is who has use this platform before for high interest yield and earning on your deposit.

Kindly share your experience.

Thanks.

Re: How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay by akwunmi(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2022
If we have any professional in the house who can help us understand how this opay ,owealth thing works will be appreciated alot. Thanks
Re: How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay by adamshafi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
It has been good but I wonder what they do with the money as a Muslim concern, and more over its just between 10 pm to 12.30 am
Re: How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay by Badookelzi(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Opay owealth savings and its plans are very legit and secure, as OPay is being insured by the National deposit insurance coporation (NDIC) as a verified mobile money operator.

I've been saying since last year July and everything is going well even as I'm writing this.

Having used all the plans myself,
I've written a comprehensive guide on how the plans work, the Intrest rates, how to withdraw, cancel or liquidate + everything you should know.

Read it @ https://incomeislife.com/fixed-owealth-target-safebox-spendsave-opay-savings-interest-rates-faqs/

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design / Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery With GPS Track / Easy Way To Make Money In Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.