Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents (35834 Views)

Two Killed As Thugs Burn INEC Buses In Akwa Ibom - Photos / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
This country tire me walahi
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by yomalex(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by ufotunang: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Canvass: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Now it's getting down. The moment your NDLEA I.d becomes an arrest warrant, their arms and ammunitions become registered by default. Two can play the game.
I don't support drugging but I'll never be cool with extrajudicial madness. Do it according to the books. We don't want a recurrent of supercop doing good to the face and doing shit underneath.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by kazma1010(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
NDLA want to start another end SARS I heard that several people as b killed, they are just shooting anyhow
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by ShawnT(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Well said bro
post=110567246:
When you fight crime, drug abuse and corruption, those evil vices always fight back.

But yhe thing is that at the end, good will ALWAYS prevail.

God bless Buba Marwa.
God bless the new NDLEA.
GOD BLESS all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE GUYS.

We Rise
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Okunolasilva: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
On God weything we no go see for naija
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by israelmao(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kyari is working hard.
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by iamdapsyj(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Buba Marwa should understand that you can't end drug menace in Lagos.... Marijuana is legal commodity openly traded in lagos

Simply go after only the dealers and importers and let the users be

He might not end it but the usage of hard drugs will be reduced drastically. That guy (Buba Marwa) did it when he was a military governor in Lagos back then. All those NURTW thugs were no where to be seen those days.
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Eriokanmi: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jagaband, your boys are at it again oo. Comman tame them pls

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Mooh247: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
iamdapsyj:

He might not end it but the usage of hard drugs will be reduced drastically. That guy (Buba Marwa) did it when he was a military governor in Lagos back then. All those NURTW thugs were no where to be seen those days.

No doubt he is going to do his very best
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tinubu and mc olongbo boys you Gerrit?
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by BeautifulSolace(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Una don start again undecided
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by captainamiedi1: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
AOB1:
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.

knowing what boko haram has done in Nigeria, how will you feel if chad give them land to settle in? we all knw boko is a threat to Nigeria security. if the Nigeria govt warn the chad govt and they still go ahead. if the Nigerian govt invade chad for proven a threat her security and unity, is the Nigeria govt right or wrong?
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Antoeni(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
NDLEA Should go to Akala in Mushin of Lagos State
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by ogododo: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-heavy-shoot-out-in-lagos-as-thugs-attack-ndlea-agents-photos/

Good one. Weed dry cause more harm to our teaming youths.
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Thomaslablancma: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
post=110567246:
When you fight crime, drug abuse and corruption, those evil vices always fight back.

But yhe thing is that at the end, good will ALWAYS prevail.

God bless Buba Marwa.
God bless the new NDLEA.
GOD BLESS all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE GUYS.

We Rise
God bless you kill you there..i dont blame those ppl like this again ..na so abba kyari dey God bless you ..say no to drug ..and the guy na drug baron
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by ogododo: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
iamdapsyj:

Na true you talk, na Tinubu brought dose touts back with chopup slogan.
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Legendoo: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Shoot them all .. all those drug addicted bastard's including naira Marley
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by hopexter(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigeria.. undecided
Well those responsible should be arrested tho..

Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=hopexter post=110567806][/quote]
Comrade that hurts.. cry cry cry grin
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by KingTom(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
AOB1:
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.
How this thing wey you dey talk take concern the thread at hand please?
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Albertone(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newfoundlove:

NDLEA no dey release person because say u cry

Na ur bill dey pile up so

If them beat you the way dem beat am, you go Understand why hin cry.
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Newfoundlove: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Albertone:

If them beat you the way dem beat am, you go Understand why hin cry.

Buh nah extraordinary things him dey do now

Na ordinary beating come dey make am cry
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by tempest01(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
They have started twisting the narrative.

1. I might be wrong, so which law empowers NDLEA officers to be armed? If If they go on armed missions, they should use the police. Seeing those untrained militants with guns shooting around like thugs calls to question their competence.

2. "Section 37 of the Constitution protects the privacy of citizens and their homes." NDLEA act does not supersede the constitution. This act is meant to give rights to NDLEA to search warehouses, planes, containers and other means drug barons use to import and distribute drugs. It is not meant to give them rights to barge into private homes to search for evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by Albertone(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newfoundlove:

Buh nah extraordinary things him dey do now

Na ordinary beating come dey make am cry

Okay.
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by rocknation62(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
princeemmma:
NDLEA another aspect federal sarz, me no get issues with una, i do my stuffs on lowkey......... i move

Honestly brr

On a low

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by R0LL0N(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Portable calm your boys o
Re: Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents by mrmayoh: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.