Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ukraine No Use Wisdom - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine No Use Wisdom (215 Views)

NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / In Italy People Threw Their Money On The Street Saying It Is Of No Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine No Use Wisdom by thinkmoney(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Most of the videos being shared on social media are fake. Some are even game videos. *It appears though that the President of Ukraine has flee the capital. Kyiv (or kiev) the capital might fall in matter of a days.* You see, Ukraine went too hard trying do dissociate itself from Russia. Aside ethnic Ukrainians there are significant Russia speakers in Ukraine. Ukraine even attempted to stop Russia from being taught in there school, it was before like the second official language. There was starting to be something like segregation of the Russia community and culture cancellation of Russia. This two were too intertwined. They stopped calling the capital by its famous pronunciation, KIEV
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
And you have more wisdom than 44 million Ukrainians...
Shhuushhhhh
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by bigpriik: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Were they acted more foolish is by going head on with Russia they don't know how to fight war,in warfare sentiments don't work,logic does. trying to stop Russian advance was the most foolish thing to do,they should have switched to guerrilla warfare heat and run until Putin is frustrated but no.
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by DoggoneDogg: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
They were very foolish now they will pay the price.

The people that led them to their doom are still consoling them online with "words of support" while they are at home sipping coffee and flexing. grin

Ukraine stupid no be small.
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by tonididdy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zelensky lacks wisdom.
Ukrainians are dumb not to see through the thick smoke.
Their president should be responsible for his actions.
It's like Nigeria asking me to return home to bear arms and defend her.
My question is : what did Nigeria do for me?
Zelensky wanted to be remembered in history as the man who stood up to Russia and survived.
A move he's paying dearly for with innocent lives.

But the world is calling for Putin's neck because its Russia.
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by thinkmoney(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:
And you have more wisdom than 44 million Ukrainians...
Shhuushhhhh
It's some individual miscalculations that led to this. One has to consider his or her neighbours concern in choices or actions. No one has absolute right to anything. Rights in reality are relative and subjective.
America would have attacked Mexico or Canada if they behaved the way Ukraine behaved. They actually attacked Cuba way back on similar ground.
They, Ukrainian authorities didn't follow the path of adequate and skilled diplomacy.
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by Cizarr(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
thinkmoney:
Most of the videos being shared on social media are fake. Some are even game videos. *It appears though that the President of Ukraine has flee the capital. Kyiv (or kiev) the capital might fall in matter of a days.* You see, Ukraine went too hard trying do dissociate itself from Russia. Aside ethnic Ukrainians there are significant Russia speakers in Ukraine. Ukraine even attempted to stop Russia from being taught in there school, it was before like the second official language. There was starting to be something like segregation of the Russia community and culture cancellation of Russia. This two were too intertwined. They stopped calling the capital by its famous pronunciation, KIEV
I think Ukraine is a sovereign country, are they part of Russia country...so Why would Russia be the one to be controlling their affairs. Just like Cameroonian controlling Nigeria...does it make any sense. They can do whatever they want to make their citizens more protected.
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by thinkmoney(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cizarr:
I think Ukraine is a sovereign country, are they part of Russia country...so Why would Russia be the one to be controlling their affairs. Just like Cameroonian controlling Nigeria...does it make any sense. They can do whatever they want to make their citizens more protected.
I have been responding to people extensively on this issue.
This your thought, though it seems logical in the world today, but when put under critical light, it is actually short of wisdom and it is what is leading to several conflicts.
The world today preaches absolute right to do whatever. But this isn't realistic. We must consider others in our choices and actions. Their is no absolute or unlimited rights, rights are actually relative and subjective.
To give an analogy: you may buy a strong sound system in a face me I slap u house. It's your right to blare the sound ad much as u can, but this may cause conflicts with your neighbours.
We must consider others. We are a community. Nudist think it's their rights to walk naked, but this might be selfish, as it is that they aren't considering the effects on others. Some people even think it's their right to smoke or do whatever with their bodies, but how about the second hand effects of smoke on others? Have they considered that whatever happens to them affects their friends and family?
Ukraine as rights as a sovereign nation, but they should have really put the concern of Russia into consideration.
Another example, you have an enemy that is obviously threatening to arm you, then your neighbour knowing your relationship with your enemy started bringing in that enemy into your neighbourhood. Wont you feel disturbed? Your neighbour has the right to associate with whoever's, but has he shown love or respect to you?
I hope you perceive the logic in my explanation.
Wisdom has almost gone extinct in the world today. It's a selfish world we are in now, a world that teaches dangerous isolationism.
Another thing that might help in understanding. Just think of how USA would have reacted if Mecico or Canada was behaving like Ukraine has been behaving? Do you know America actually invaded Cuba in the 80s for moving closer to Russia?
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by Cizarr(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
thinkmoney:

I have been responding to people extensively on this issue.
This your thought, though it seems logical in the world today, but when put under critical light, it is actually short of wisdom and it is what is leading to several conflicts.
The world today preaches absolute right to do whatever. But this isn't realistic. We must consider others in our choices and actions. Their is no absolute or unlimited rights, rights are actually relative and subjective.
To give an analogy: you may buy a strong sound system in a face me I slap u house. It's your right to blare the sound ad much as u can, but this may cause conflicts with your neighbours.
We must consider others. We are a community. Nudist think it's their rights to walk naked, but this might be selfish, as it is that they aren't considering the effects on others. Some people even think it's their right to smoke or do whatever with their bodies, but how about the second hand effects of smoke on others? Have they considered that whatever happens to them affects their friends and family?
Ukraine as rights as a sovereign nation, but they should have really put the concern of Russia into consideration.
Another example, you have an enemy that is obviously threatening to arm you, then your neighbour knowing your relationship with your enemy started bringing in that enemy into your neighbourhood. Wont you feel disturbed? Your neighbour has the right to associate with whoever's, but has he shown love or respect to you?
I hope you perceive the logic in my explanation.
Wisdom has almost gone extinct in the world today. It's a selfish world we are in now, a world that teaches dangerous isolationism.
Another thing that might help in understanding. Just think of how USA would have reacted if Mecico or Canada was behaving like Ukraine has been behaving? Do you know America actually invaded Cuba in the 80s for moving closer to Russia?
it's okay but war is not the answer
Re: Ukraine No Use Wisdom by thinkmoney(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cizarr:
it's okay but war is not the answer
It's ok. I kinda agree

(1) (Reply)

Russia V. Ukraine: Bulgaria Sacks Defence Minister For 'not A War' Comment / Russia, Without Evidence, Says Ukraine Making Nuclear "Dirty Bomb" / Poland Braces For False Flag By Russia As Fighting Continues In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.