Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,263 members, 7,954,025 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, (443 Views)

What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) / Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by Loveurneighbour: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
By Ifreke Inyang

The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has said that he needs more strength psychologically than physically, to be president in 2023.

He stated this when he visited the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo, Jimoh Olanipekun, to inform him of his political ambition on Friday.

There have been concerns from observers over Tinubu’s health status, following his recent medical trip to the United Kingdom.

However, Tinubu said: “I am not applying for the job of bricklaying or grave digging. I went to school to study accountancy and management.

“I am applying for a thinking job and I will do it right. The job I want to do is for Nigeria to be greater and to be proud of itself.”

In his remarks, the Ataoja of Osogbo said Tinubu has the capacity to be Nigeria’s president, and prayed that God would grant his heart’s desires.

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by immortalcrown(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
The leadership of a nation is harder than bricklaying but I understand your point, there is nothing to build in naija.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by slimfit1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bricklaying is not an ordinary job mr man.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by Iceberg3: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Insult to hardworking people while the other one tagged young fellas "lazy youths"
No appreciation or care whatsoever from so called leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
This man talks anyhow.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by laiperi: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
It is the same brick laying, grave digging and heavier jobs that those you met in the United States were doing to send themselves to school while feeding their families at the same time.

How dare your lazy ass dare devil? You were pushing drugs to become millionaire.

How many Nigerians in those days care more about drug money than the reputation of their family names?
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by DispatcherLagos: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let me explain what he meant.

" I don't need arms to rob Nigeria, I'm not an armed robber"

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, by Emmagreat93(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's not your responsibility to tell Us what you need,

Nigerians are the ones to tell what and what is necessary for good leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Apologises To Justice Ekwo Over Attack Following Ruling On Election / Where Is Nigeria Heading To? / Unknown Gunmen Raze The House Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Prez, Prof George Obiozor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.