Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes (2434 Views)

"I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / A Snake Man Found In Ondo State University (video) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by chiomaababy123: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Snakes are natural enemies to man, the first thing that will come to your mind when you see a snake is to look for a stick or stone and try to kill it or run away. Snakes are highly dealy and any slight mistake can lead to a venomous bite which can cause immediate death.

But not for the man, he considers snakes as his only family and often covers himself with a lot of snakes and even dines with them.

The story of the snake man was first discovered by Aframax.

The snake man as he is popularly known was born normal just like you and I but decided to take a different path unlike everyone else.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.joyinfonews.com/post/the-snake-man-whose-body-is-covered-with-thousands-of-wild-snakes-eats-and-sleeps-with-them

Re: The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by Bilabong(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just mention lala's name one time. grin
Re: The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by donbachi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
He must be a nairalander.
Re: The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by NoahHadNoArk: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
All in favour of moving this thread to the promised land say "lala"
Re: The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
see this nonsense!!!! this is just a mad person that should be locked up.
witch doctor ko, with scientist ni!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv-okFq0-MI
Re: The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by In2systemsTech(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nagina... Very impressive

Get a remote controlled Mini Drone with 4k camera
https://www.nairaland.com/6990920/mini-rc-drone-4k-camera#110303864
Re: The ‘snake Man’ Whose Body Is Covered With Thousands Of Wild Snakes by TheWolfen(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Demonic.
Add "graphic pic" to the caption

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Mr. Latin, Involved In Auto Crash ! / Tolu Ogunlesi And Japheth Omojuwa Scoffs At D'banj & Don Jazzy On Twitter / Mo'nique Reveals 80-pound Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.