Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

After Six Years In The US Army, A Nigerian Man Returns Home To Surprise His Dad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Six Years In The US Army, A Nigerian Man Returns Home To Surprise His Dad (238 Views)

He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Six Years In The US Army, A Nigerian Man Returns Home To Surprise His Dad by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
A Nigerian man serving in the United States Army, Franklyn Moses, has returned home to surprise his dad and the entire family after six years of living overseas.

The young man has taken to the video-sharing platform, TikTok, to share the moment he paid his family a surprise visit.

In the heartwarming video, the military personnel who filmed himself inside a vehicle while heading home from the airport reveals that he has not physically contacted his family for the past six years.

“I am going to see my dad. I haven’t seen him in six years. Family is everything,” he said.

As soon as he arrived at his compound and alighted from the car, his father reached out to him with a smiling face. A lady who appears to be his sister could not believe her eyes as she screamed to the top of her voice.

The family hugged themselves in enormous happiness as the lady wailed in tears.

She could be seen on her knees shading tears of joy after which she stood to her feet but didn’t stop crying. She further went to collect her brother’s mobile phone from a man who accompanied him home.

They all walked into the sitting room and the excited father could be seen rubbing his son’s head as they hugged each other for the second time.

The young man who went home in the army outfit expressed so much joy for seeing his family in good condition after several years of distance barrier.

Watch the lovely family reunion below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AcFJuIfodQ

https://igbotelevision.com/an-emotional-moment-a-nigerian-man-in-us-army-returned-home-to-surprise-his-dad-after-six-years-overseas-video/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: After Six Years In The US Army, A Nigerian Man Returns Home To Surprise His Dad by MadamVanessa(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
shocked

I know the feeling sha.

I remember when Felix my first lover travelled to Algeria with his parents and siblings. For one reason or the other we lost contact. For the period of 4years I didn't hear anything about him. But one faithful Thursday, he showed in my place surprising..:i I cried my eyes out, because it was so unbelievable. That evening I make sure he did it, as I opened my legs wide open for him because I missed him, most especially I missed him inside me, and he did a great job on me that evening. we go upto 4rounds though that evening sham
Re: After Six Years In The US Army, A Nigerian Man Returns Home To Surprise His Dad by dawnomike(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
I can understand the feeling... His sister is in serious joy!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

World's Biggest Plane Ukraine's 'mriya' Annihilated In Russian Assault / Unbelievable: See The Way These Africans Jack Back A Big Trailer Truck (video) / At Your Age, If You See Money On The Ground, Will You Pick It? Funny Replies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.