Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising (21513 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
treatise:

Don't be surprised he'll be in the first batch that hit gym in hell.
Haha gym in h*ll gat me good.. grin
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Bigchristo: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/26/facebook-bans-russia-state-media-from-running-adverts-monetising
Russia doesn’t give a damn about your banned they’re moving into full scale invasion of Ukraine tonight and nothing no one can do about it.
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by TheSourcerer: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Take your imaginary creature outta here..he has no business here..what nonsense end time is he hosting.. undecided

How long will Nigerians come to realize that there ain't no imaginary creature nowhere and no end time nonsense is happening..
imaginary creature smiley haha I like
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Goldbw122(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is what want to happen now stopping of innocent people for making money
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
imaginary creature smiley haha I like
You like that huh? cheesy
Hope you are doing great?
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Maxchu: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Russia no send papa anybody
. Typical comments of a Baby

1 Like

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Lovenorth: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
It's not new and I see it as a waste of time
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by CoronaVirusPro: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by drezzyx(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
If Russia starts their own now..
Everybody will be running kiti kiti
una no go fit drink water drop cup.

Now no body want to associate themselves
with Russia.
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Komolafe89:

I think this guy needs treatment
Someone's stating out his "own" opinion like y'all do and y'all are saying he needs help
There's no difference between his craziness and yours, yours may even be worse, so stop acting woke, go get a life and allow him the right to freely express himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by cejaypriesty(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
DDNGNG:
Me; waiting for pro Russia urchins to come and mastvrbate their ignorance...
Is that yaya Bello?
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by PoliteActivist: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my life and years of Watching, there has never been such a CONVERGENCE of Signs of Endtimes just as the Bible says.

Yeah, but you have only been alive 70 years or so. Go back a 1000 years, you'd find worse happened!
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Jmichael1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my life and years of Watching, there has never been such a CONVERGENCE of Signs of Endtimes just as the Bible says.

Something bigger and wider than what we are witnessing now Might Just be in the offing...

Stay Focus! Search and research yourself to ensure nothing is standing between you and GOD.
Completely Surrender to JESUS Christ! Live Ready! JESUS is Coming..

2much of every tin is bad my brother,ur own dn 2much.Abi u dey pray make bad tin dey happen every day so that u fit use am put fear 4 people body?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

Something bigger and wider than what we are witnessing now Might Just be in the offing...

Stay Focus! Search and research yourself to ensure nothing is standing between you and GOD.
Completely Surrender to JESUS Christ! Live Ready! JESUS is Coming..
don't you have better ways of advertising Christianity than this way

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Kay25(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Take your imaginary creature outta here..he has no business here..what nonsense end time is he hosting.. undecided

How long will Nigerians come to realize that there ain't no imaginary creature nowhere and no end time nonsense is happening..
So u believe u are just here by chance?eeeh I pray make u no die before u know the Truth or else I talk my own make I no see u dey burn for hell make u come dey say how u wish u knew what the man above is saying
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Latakia(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
The same Western countries will come here to preach freedom of speech. Anyway is an America company so what do u expect? Russia restricted Facebook for spreading fake news via CNN even when the whole world know that CNN has no reporter on ground neither in Moscow nor Kiev.
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kay25:

So u believe u are just here by chance?eeeh I pray make u no die before u know the Truth or else I talk my own make I no see u dey burn for hell make u come dey say how u wish u knew what the man above is saying
Who cares?
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by anu3: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well that doesn't change the fact..he has no issue here cos he's not just here..you get?

Sorry, but I could remember vividly back in those years when I was quite addicted to video games. See, you could hit reset and start all over if you wanted to, but not about Hellfire: it's not a Game.

Sister, we may joke with people and even preachers, but the Scriptures inspired by the HolySpirit of Jesus? We shall only blame ourselves in the end of we do.

You may joke with the creatures, not the Creator: I hope we all remember this Always.

Peace.
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by israelmao(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:

Russia has run into brickwall at all end.What can it do without allies?
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
anu3:

Sorry, but I could remember vividly back in those years when I was quite addicted to video games. See, you could hit reset and start all over if you wanted to, but not about Hellfire: it's not a Game.

Sister, we may joke with people and even preachers, but the Scriptures inspired by the HolySpirit of Jesus? We shall only blame ourselves in the end of we do.

You may joke with the creatures, not the Creator: I hope we all remember this Always.

Peace.
Ok..
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by makavellidon: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

as you can see that guy should be at yaba left the guy is mad, i we say it again if u want go heaven go and die he no consign us useless human being
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by sammuell(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:

Body go tell them las Las
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
makavellidon:
as you can see that guy should be at yaba left the guy is mad, i we say it again if u want go heaven go and die he no consign us useless human being
grin
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Jmichael1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I think am also calling off my show in Russia

i taught u said u will be organizing a free concert at the bundary btw russia and ukraine,don't try to call it off bcus i hv sent 4 all the palm wine tappers in my village 4 dis free show...
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by alabo1: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/26/facebook-bans-russia-state-media-from-running-adverts-monetising

I wish they were as fast to ban Saudi Arabia STATE MEDIA from monetizing Facebook when Kashogi was killed in a Saudi embassy in Turkey. Once it's Russia everybody becomes a Tiger. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by makavellidon: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yeah, but you have only been alive 70 years or so. Go back a 1000 years, you'd find worse happened!
havenever see any good post about that guy before everytime the world is about to end.how him take no say the world is coming 2 an end Na him papa get ds world abeg make d guy get out
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by TheSourcerer: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You like that huh? cheesy
Hope you are doing great?
yup , see you're having a swell evening too, good.
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Iliya1520: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
it us now that Russia shown me that they are strong nation
Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yup , see you're having a swell evening too, good.
Hah.... thanks.. enjoy.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising by Joiedevivre: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

Can you imagine what a terrible shock it will be for some folks, when they lift up their eyes in Hell?

You were wise in your own eyes,
you felt the Gospel was a huge disturbance, you felt there is no GOD, you hated and scorned "righteousness the preacher",
you had all the goodies of life but you Never knew or accepted the LORD JESUS Christ! And you died and you lifted up your eyes in Hell!
What a horrible moment that will be!

In your own Interest, take the Warnings, Admonishments and Messages very Serious, so you don't be like the rich fool who died, opened his eyes in Hell and was begging Father Abramham to send Lazarus to go and warn his brothers on Earth about Hell Fire!
Your stupid God could not give Satan a second chance, but somehow you think it would give you another chance. Stupid Christians and religion worshippers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger’s Sanction: Shortage Of Cooking Ingredient Hit Ghana / Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.