Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

These Children Used Charcoal To Colour Planks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / These Children Used Charcoal To Colour Planks (216 Views)

How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria / How Many Sets Of Planks Should You Do A Day? / How Many Sets Of Planks Should You Do A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Children Used Charcoal To Colour Planks by Temistar5(f): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
These primary school pupils were seen using charcoal to change the colour of a plank to black in order to use it to teach one another Mathematics.
At home, the pupils lacked befitting blackboard or whiteboard that the oldest among them could use to teach her younger ones Mathematics.
This made them resort to using charcoal to colour the planks, in order to make the planks look like blackboard.
One could see that these children have the zeal to learn, because they really took their time to make the planks become black in colour.
Please share, so that the world would see that these children have passion for learning.

Please follow News Lady and newslady99 on Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe to News Lady on YouTube as well for more updates.

Re: These Children Used Charcoal To Colour Planks by ndukwejoe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
may Oluwa God pick there call, i de watch in 3D, when the osusu go start i go give something

1 Like

Re: These Children Used Charcoal To Colour Planks by Temistar5(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndukwejoe:
may Oluwa God pick there call, i de watch in 3D, when the osusu go start i go give something

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

400K Per Month Business/investment Option In Nigeria / Did You Miss The Opportunity To Earn Bnb / How To Grow Your Youtube Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.