Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming (806 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by Alwizkidi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello nairalanders,
I am mustapha from osun state, I am a graphics designer and printing press.
As a computer engineering student I wish to learn computer programming.
Can you guide me through and also adding me into classes
Thanks in advance
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by Alwizkidi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
My WhatsApp no is 09069609094 Incase you want to add me to programming cass
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by ndukwejoe(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
oga do you have a laptop. If yes you can learn programming on your own, YouTube is your friend
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by indadi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
ndukwejoe:
oga do you have a laptop. If yes you can learn programming on your own, YouTube is your friend

We know YouTube is our friend but what do we do for a start. Some of don't understand what we need to do to begin...

A little guidance will help.
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by Maxxim: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
indadi:

We know YouTube is our friend but what do we do for a start. Some of don't understand what we need to do to begin...

A little guidance will help.
You have the chance to choose your desired niche, you can choose to be a Web developer or a mobile app developer, you can also choose to follow the path of becoming data scientist.
In the area of web dev which I understand and developed interest in, you can chose to work as a Frontend or Backend developer, you can also go full stack which is the combination of the two. Web development also goes as far as developing plugins and extensions, just search online to get more knowledge of these terms.
Note that learning this skills will require you to learn how to code with different programming languages like Javascript, php and markup languages, just spend your time having enough findings about this path Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by dandylass: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Alwizkidi:
Hello nairalanders,
Thanks in advance

Please chat me up on 08036292779 I will guide u through
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by Com4tea(f): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi Mustapha, you can learn programming right from your location with this training program. The motive of the program is to make you globally attractive at the end of the program
Fill the form here to get full details
https:///3tR90gl

Alwizkidi:
Hello nairalanders,
Thanks in advance
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming by Playermayweda(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Baba download Sololearn from your appstore, go to html, Learn web dev first.

(1) (Reply)

New Post Replying Yours / Cheapest Source / Error: No Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.