Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships (28496 Views)

Russian Warships Fire Missiles Near Japan ( Pics, Video) / US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by seunny4lif(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
baralatie:

As in!
He just picked the T in trouble
Na mumu person
He think EU and USA will dead for him
NATO only go to war they can win and same as Russia.
USA can’t never go to war with Russia.
Knew that from Georgia and Syria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by lecturer22: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

Turkey already shot down a Russian jet a few years ago, during the Syrian conflict. What did Russia do ? Nothing, zero, zilch. Putin is all mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyhGOvsM4F0
Turkey is militarily very strong and they did that because their own jet was shot down by the Syrians and they already announced a designation of any jet from Syria an enemy jet. The worst Russia can do is wait for any time that Turkish jet will violate their own airspace and they will retaliate.
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Na mumu person
He think EU and USA will dead for him
NATO only go to war they can win and same as Russia.
USA can’t never go to war with Russia.
Knew that from Georgia and Syria
I believe he was uninformed about a whole lot of things when it came to governance of ukraine.where Ukraine stood with Russia.
How it can move forward with its own style of leadership whilst carry Russia along to calm.fried nerves!
He just thought this was like USA independence day where you can dump everything in the ocean and collect independence!

Even Nigeria did not miscalculate when it wanted independence from Britain

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by ibechris(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lucas10:
If Turkey show him sef go collect.

Talk without research is myopic.

Turkey is a member of Nato if u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by seunny4lif(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Problem that Ukraine have is they have many pro Russia among them.
I have met with many Baltic state citizens, Ukrainians and Russians.
Many still love Russia dead.
baralatie:

I believe he was uninformed about a whole lot of things when it came to governance of ukraine.where Ukraine stood with Russia.
How it can move forward with its own style of leadership whilst carry Russia along to calm.fried nerves!
He just thought this was like USA independence day where you can dump everything in the ocean and collect independence!

Even Nigeria did not miscalculate when it wanted independence from Britain
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Elidrisy20: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
No body want Putin wahala grin
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by baralatie(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
Problem that Ukraine have is they have many pro Russia among them.
I have met with many Baltic state citizens, Ukrainians and Russians.
Many still love Russia dead.
Well.i cannot argue that there more pro Russians or not!
But one thing is sure.Ukraine is a neutral place that all Ukraine,Russian,Belarusians etc like a lot.
They like the concept of elections and it's resemblance to Russia.
The only thing is when you come to the elite structure and politics,Ukraine was a time bomb waiting to explode.this is from the time Ukraine went on an oil scuff with Russia(because of the pipeline,to the famous political highjack using unrest,then discord between the mother Russia church and Ukraine,then acceptance of military aid from the west(ever before now),etc.then it's polical divide of pro russians in Ukraine and anti Russians in ukraine.
Then we now have a zelenski (with a running mouth)
The problems I see is
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by seunny4lif(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
USA spend over 2B on Ukraine regime change.
baralatie:

Well.i cannot argue that there more pro Russians or not!
But one thing is sure.Ukraine is a neutral place that all Ukraine,Russian,Belarusians etc like a lot.
They like the concept of elections and it's resemblance to Russia.
The only thing is when you come to the elite structure and politics,Ukraine was a time bomb waiting to explode.this is from the time Ukraine went on an oil scuff with Russia(because of the pipeline,to the famous political highjack using unrest,then discord between the mother Russia church and Ukraine,then acceptance of military aid from the west(ever before now),etc.then it's polical divide of pro russians in Ukraine and anti Russians in ukraine.
Then we now have a zelenski (with a running mouth)
The problems I see is
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
USA spend over 2B on Ukraine regime change.
That money could have been used to develop ukraines economy to an extent.
The Russian neighbour has $250 billion!
But is now waste
Ukraine is bursted back economically and Russia is been down with it because of this war
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
They did so cus it entered their airspace .
NigeriaNawa:

Turkey already shot down a Russian jet a few years ago, during the Syrian conflict. What did Russia do ? Nothing, zero, zilch. Putin is all mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyhGOvsM4F0
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Masterito(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Say what you know. Turkey that shot down Russian jet years back? Turkey host some US nuclear weapons. Turkey is key NATO member. I hope you understand the trash you said now?
Lucas10:

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by bepositive11: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by bepositive11: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
AOB1:
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.

Preach!! Those people are heartless!
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by smith2019: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na so
Lucas10:
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Bro, go to Twitter
Ukraine calmed that they took back that airport only to discover that just 200 Russian troops hold the airport against all Ukraine forces until more Russian Chechen troops arrived last night.
Now the airport parameters are fully sealed
Why did you think USA has offered to help Ukraine president leave Ukraine

That a fake news have been following bbc and CNN on this ukraine have claim back one airport and the one being control by russian is under attack from the ukrainian army it a scaty operation news coming out from ukraine says russian force has been slowing down because of stiff resistance go do ur findings
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by seunny4lif(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jesse25:

That a fake news have been following bbc and CNN on this ukraine have claim back one airport and the one being control by russian is under attack from the ukrainian army it a scaty operation news coming out from ukraine says russian force has been slowing down because of stiff resistance go do ur findings
CNN
When Chechen troops already advanced grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by DCatt: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Turkey knows how important it is that Russia rids Ukraine of NeoNazis and DC cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by JohnSP99: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

There is no sense in blocking the black sea now.

Do you know how many ships that pass across the sea yearly? How about the economic impact on Turkey
is English your problem or you don't know how to read and understand. did the report talk about closing the black sea to all ships or Russian warships. ote
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Voldoz: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
omoredia:
The lying western media lied about Iraq, they lied about covid and they are lying again about Ukraine and Russia
Which lied about covid? Where was covid discovered?
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Techguy96:

Is Ukraine Russia territory.
Besides why didn't they invade Poland?

There have been a war between them, man
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by gowaga68: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
You better shut that ya mouth there .

Where were you and your likes when America and Europeans were invading another country all in the name of brining them democracy?

War is never a thing to be happy about nor a thing we should be glad it happens but sometimes war needs to be done to have peace .

Ask yourself, will America or any so called supper power agree to have a threath on their doorstep?

Anyway read this :
https://tass.com/politics/1401215

AOB1:
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Appleyard(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Then paid when Su24 bomber killed over 35 Turkish troops
I wanted to tell him that before you did. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Appleyard(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jesse25:

Lmao. CNN and BBC that keeps repeating one thing over and over even when it is a lie? There are street fighting already going on in Kiev. The Russian plan isn't about occupying whole of Ukraine, hence the limited numbers of troops that started the campaign. The main goal was to take out the Kiev Ukro-nazi regime and send a message that if you cross our redline, this is what will happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by seunny4lif(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
He no know
Appleyard:
I wanted to tell him that before you did. cool
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by wpadmin: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
AOB1:

Did you pray this prayer when USA sent drones to kill an Iran General?

Did you pray this prayer when USA bombed the building housing Ghadaffi in Libya?

Will you have prayed this prayer if it was the United States attacking Russia?

Say the truth, have you ever prayed this way against Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Appleyard:
Lmao. CNN and BBC that keeps repeating one thing over and over even when it is a lie? There are street fighting already going on in Kiev. The Russian plan isn't about occupying whole of Ukraine, hence the limited numbers of troops that started the campaign. The main goal was to take out the Kiev Ukro-nazi regime and send a message that if you cross our redline, this is what will happen.

Invading and occupying is two different thing ...how can a soldier of 150 k occupy a 40 million resident it impossible russian mission is to kill the ukrainian president and change power they can never occupy ukraine and with the stif resistance they are already having a rethink
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by AstroHenri(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2022
AOB1:

Please, when USA and Friends are invading IRAQ LIBYA AFGHANISTAN SYRIA YEMEN where were u, u don't even know why Russia is invading Ukraine, yet you take sides,
Russia cannot allow their daughter (Ukraine) marry (Nato/USA).. Simple, if that happens u will seeing USA tanks in Ukraine instead of Russia.. Pick your choice now

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Ibime(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Wrong. Russian aircraft killed 35 Turkish troops and destroyed an army base as an aftermath of the downing of the Russian jet. They also deployed S400 anti-aircraft systems, which was the reason even US aircraft couldn't fly into Syria again during that conflict.
Turkey isn't anywhere near Russia in terms of military capabilities, you should know that

Incorrect. The Turkish downing of the plane occured in 2015. The Russian bombing of the Turkish convoy occurred in 2020 in Syria as part of Russia's war against terrorist fighting against Assad which Turkey has no right to respond to as they have no business supporting terrorists in Syria in the first place. It was not a response to Turkey shooting down their jet. The only restitution Turkey did after shooting that jet was agreeing to buy Russian jets which Moscow took as adequate recompense for the violation. Russian ambassador was also assassinated in Turkey in 2016 with no fallout

Like I said, Turkey is no pushover militarily. Ukraine are blowing up Russian convoys with Turkish drones presently. That's not to say Russia won't eventually defeat them in a war if it came to that, but Russia will pay an extremely heavy and bloody price that they will not be prepared to pay to go to war with Turkey.

Another thing you must remember is USA have always kept nuclear weapons in Turkey for use against Russia if it comes to it. During the Cuban missile crisis, the trade-off for USSR pulling their missiles from Cuba was USA pulling it's missiles from Turkey. Those missiles are obviously back in Turkey after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Turkey is not a country Russia will dream of playing with, simple and plain. They fought from 1600s to 1920s and were always evenly matched. They are mortal enemies hence NATO did not hesitate to accept Turkey in 1952.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Lifewasgood: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
AOB1:

What have you done when Cameroon dey invade your country everyday? Make una see truth talk, Putin is the hero here, US/NATO the villain and Ukraine the pawn.
Re: Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
obedience4:

Turkey is NATO bro..

Just also to let you know Turkey is one of the few country that host us nuclear weapons.. Be careful what you wish for...
Turkey shot a Russia jet before what did Putin do..

The 2008 Russo-Georgian War: Putin's green light
Aug 7, 2021 — On August 8, 2008, Russian forces began the invasion of Georgia, marking the start of Europe's first twenty-first century war.

Georgia and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) relations officially began in 1994 when Georgia joined the NATO-run Partnership for Peace.

Russia does not fear if you are nato just don't try shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics) / Cyclone Hits Mozambique And Zimbabwe, 100 People Dead, 200 Missing / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.