Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. (2491 Views)

APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin / Omicron: Sanwo-Olu Shelves Lagos Peace Walk / 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Minime10(f): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ayed44:
Aside building weapons, what else is North Korea building? How can North Korea use building of weapons to solve the problems of poverty of it's people?

How are you solving the problem of poor Nigerians, in Nigeria? that is not even under any sanction. Or don't you have poor people in Nigeria ?
Una go just open una mouth wide and begin to Yan dust like say Nigeria na wan kind better country wey things dey okay
And tell the world what is Nigeria building??
Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Rareoil(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:
Russians oligarchy are so gonna feel the impact of putain Putin actions

That's the plan, if they feel the sanctions too much maybe they will orchestrate a coup to take down Putin.

1 Like

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Kingcalls: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha this is next level action.. Putin is destroying Russia's economy... can't he see that..how on earth is Russia gonna stand in it's feet again..
It's likely Putin commit suicide cos the frustration is too much and he wouldn't wanna retreat ..

Mumu people...dem tell u say na only Americans de drink vodka? A population of 330m ... China de also drink vodka and they hv a population of 1.3 billion ... India de drink vodka and they hv a population of 1.2 billion ... Russians de drink vodka and they are 150million ... South Americans still de drink vodka Africans de drink vodka ... u are not just intelligent, its beyond u...

2 Likes

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by seanfer(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Esseite:
Russia is the second largest exporter of crude... crude is selling at over $100/barrel.. if russia decides to slash it sale price, it really wont need these minor over the shelve product sales.. russia has its cards aswell.

How will Russia sell the oil when there’s economic sanction on them. The country will be affected in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Realist12: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Americans are actually one of the most dogmatic people, they know nothing of what's going on outside their borders just swallowing what their government dictates . Take a look how they convinced them supporting homosexual is righteous.
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by NGpatriot: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Done deal.......

Russia is totally toasted,,

Completely isolated..

grin grin grin

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Realist12: 1:13am On Feb 27, 2022
If I were Putin I won't stop the war just yet until the statement is clear , coz this is a sacrifice for the future it takes only a man with balls to do what he's doing . When you remember Gaddafi and the destruction in Libya . I don't think the Russians themselves are not carried along enough. They know the consequences of keeping their enemy in their backyard.
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mumu people...dem tell u say na only Americans de drink vodka? A population of 330m ... China de also drink vodka and they hv a population of 1.3 billion ... India de drink vodka and they hv a population of 1.2 billion ... Russians de drink vodka and they are 150million ... South Americans still de drink vodka Africans de drink vodka ... u are not just intelligent, its beyond u...
You don't understand..
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 3:24am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha this is next level action.. Putin is destroying Russia's economy... can't he see that..how on earth is Russia gonna stand in it's feet again..
It's likely Putin commit suicide cos the frustration is too much and he wouldn't wanna retreat ..

the world that depends on Russia's oil, wheat and other farm produce. bully usa is now begging Saudi Arabia to produce more oil just weeks after telling them that their oil production is causing climate change. lmfaooo!

Bleep the bully!

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Nova1988:

the world that depends on Russia's oil, wheat and other farm produce. bully usa is now begging Saudi Arabia to produce more oil just weeks after telling them that their oil production is causing climate change. lmfaooo!

Bleep the bully!
Pls show me where they are begging Saudi to produce more oil..a concrete evidence is needed..
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Olumighty123(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

On whose side are you exactly? cheesy
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Cantonese: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2022
NGpatriot:

To start with, sanctions can not stop him from doing what he's already doing so your post is upside down.

The sanctions are in place to make him pay for his actions.

You need money to build and maintain your military.

You need money to finance military hardware.

You need globally sourced electronics and rare materials from the global market to build weapons and gadgets.

You need participation in the international community and events like sports competitions and so on.

These sanctions are going to bite so hard that Russians won't hesitate to kick him out of office.

Long story short, Russia is already a poor country with just weapons so it's about to be one of the poorest countries in the world.

That was the challenge with the old USSR. So much money was spent building the military right from the days of Stalin and the commencement of the stupid Cold War until Mikhail Gorbachev saw the crippling effect of the lives of the people and ended it. The same story happens to North Korea presently where the country has amassed so much weapons, yet is far behind South Korea and very jealous.

The world daily grows beyond the such vicious leaders who set us all behind with their foolish ambitions to claim lands belonging to other nations.

Sanctions surely will affect the Russians, but the major aim will be to frustrate the oligarchs, the generals and the citizens. They may be forced to overthrow Putin if the begin to suffer hardships.
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls show me where they are begging Saudi to produce more oil..a concrete evidence is needed..

didn't you see the pictures that came with my post ma?
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Nova1988:

didn't you see the pictures that came with my post ma?
Is he the president of USA..he is a congressman and how true is that tho..
I need a credible source where Biden said it himself...
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Cantonese:

That was the challenge with the old USSR. So much money was spent building the military right from the days of Stalin and the commencement of the stupid Cold War until Mikhail Gorbachev saw the crippling effect of the lives of the people and ended it. The same story happens to North Korea presently where the country has amassed so much weapons, yet is far behind South Korea and very jealous.

The world daily grows beyond the such vicious leaders who set us all behind with their foolish ambitions to claim lands belonging to other nations.

Sanctions surely will affect the Russians, but the major aim will be to frustrate the oligarchs, the generals and the citizens. They may be forced to overthrow Putin if the begin to suffer hardships.

most of those sanctions were not well thought of, most of them will not only affect Russia but most likely the entire world. and besides sanctions take years to have any noticeable effect on an a economy, it took a decade for South Africa. word has it that Putin has been preparing for this for a long time.
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is he the president of USA..he is a congressman and how true is that tho..
I need a credible source where Biden said it himself...

choosing to be ignorant I see.

it literally says congressman brad Sherman.

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Nova1988:

choosing to be ignorant I see.

it literally says congressman brad Sherman.
I need a credible source tho..from Biden himself..
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I need a credible source tho..from Biden himself..

closing your eyes to the truth. it's your life, do what you want. I'm out.
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nova1988:

closing your eyes to the truth. it's your life, do what you want. I'm out.
Ok.. wink
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok.. wink

damn! that was fast. smiley

in other news.

Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nova1988:

damn! that was fast. smiley

in other news.
Still no evidence about concerning my last statement.. cheesy
I thought you said you was out..haha..
Re: Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. by Nova1988(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still no evidence about concerning my last statement.. cheesy
I thought you said you was out..haha..

what other evidence do you want girl?

I was wrong bout being out. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Peter Obi's Phone Snatched By Hoodlums In Anambra State / Kwankwaso Supporter Spotted At Tinubu Campaign In Jos - Photo / States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.