Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Leadership In An Era Of Crisis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leadership In An Era Of Crisis (125 Views)

Fidelis Anosike Reacts To Rumours Of Crisis In His Marriage To Rita Dominic / Genesis Of Crisis / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership In An Era Of Crisis by gbengaeed(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
The most terrible incident in life is to witness your country being invaded by foreigners. Not under any disguise but with an open argument that they are coming to kill and overthrow. The cause of the fight or invasion would be discussed somewhere as it's been all over the world. But let's discuss the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, as the leader of a nation that doesn't belong to NATO forces and is willing to stand on his ground againt Russia. Do you think this guy is making the right calls because joining the military to fight the gun battle (which I think is just an action to motivate the people) I think he should be making calls with world leaders and reaching an agreement that would gives them the upper hand against the Russians, I also think Ukraine needs to attack Russian in Russia, they need to disorganise the Russian's plan. Defending wouldn't stop the Russians from coming, it's attacks that would stop them.
I might be wrong what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Blood Circulatory Vip Chair Cures Stroke Completely / Hey! I Found A Great Site Where You Can Sell All Your Item, Buy And Swap / Nigeria: No Light, No Fuel. No Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.