Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic (313 Views)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by farem: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
'They Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Says In Message To Parents

A Russian soldier in a message to his parents after he was captured in Ukraine said that he was made to invade the country.

When asked, what he wanted to tell his parents, he answered, "Mama, Papa, I didn’t want to go. They made me."

The video was shared by former Ukrainian envoy to Austria, Olexander Scherba on Twitter.

Credit: Twitter| olex_scherbahttps:

www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/5279413095430143/?substory_index=0

Re: RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by Hezzyluv: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
But Russian soldiers are invisible, how them take capture this one?
Re: RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by janedonez(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
He was obeying the last order
Re: RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by donbachi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sissy
Re: RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by Whazar(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Behead the bastardd
Re: RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by Nonexisting: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is why army job is the last job I will do in this world. I'll rather be working as filling station attendant than working as soldier. They will always make you do things against your wish and I hate people forcing me to do things that i stand against.
Re: RUSSIA/UKRAINE LATEST: 'they Made Me Do It' Captured Russian Soldier Cries - Pic by usecondom(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Obey the last order.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Russia Responds To Western Threats / Putin To Seize Ukraine On Or Before March 6 / Joe Biden To Sign Executive Order Creating Digital US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.