Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck (455 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
I keep on taking interest on the unusual scenario of events lately, meanwhile late last year, the whole world was handling another chaos the (departuture of America forces in Afghanistan) and the takeover of the Talibans, we all feared for the fate of Afgans especialy women, however some people managed to escape among them some found their way into Ukraine refugee camps.

Today Ukraine is invaded by Russia and some of these Afganinstans have to escape Ukraine this time to unkown fate.

This is honestly so disheartening, imagine escaping Talibans just to run into Putin, according to the escapees, Talibans seem even a lesser Devil compared to the nightmare they had seen, maybe it is now time for us to take back a bit of our words on the Talibans, as I learnt even Talibans were begging for peace in the fracas between the two formal USSR countries.

Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
your village ancestors are all over you.. so sad for her
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by Emdsa: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
They will welcome get with two hands at this crucial period in history
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by CharlotteFlair: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hisbah21:
your village ancestors are all over you.. so sad for her
Oga why do I think you are helinues? angry
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by inoki247: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Double wahala for dead body...
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Oga why do I think you are helinues? angry

madam i'm not
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by CharlotteFlair: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hisbah21:

madam i'm not
Ok I believe you.
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by rayvelez(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by donbachi(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Frying pan to fire and wetin no fit kill una for afghanistan..no fit kill una for ukraine.
Re: Meet The Serial Escapees, After Escaping Talibans Into Ukraine, Putin Struck by Nonexisting: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Which kain wahala be this now? Abeg the Karens should not escape to Nigeria this time before they bring us their bad luck.

(1) (Reply)

Stinger Missile Defeated Soviet Union In Afghanistan. Now Set To Defeat Russia. / Hungarian Parliament Speaker Laszlo Says Volodymyr Zelensky Has Mental Problems. / New York City Government Destroy About A Hundred Seized Bikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.