Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

!get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: (972 Views)

Buy Your Kids Clothes From Ireland At An Affordable Price. / Free Ads Wales / Austria Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by callycute(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] Knowledge is power they say, This is very true, Are you looking to travel to Ireland,Canada,Londo,Wales,Austria ? Then you wouldn't hesitate to contact me at y2000chiam@yahoo.com or you can give me a call on 07030671961,
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by Vicjustice: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
Which one is "London" visa?
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by opensource(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
its not advicesable in this age for anyone to make any deposit prior to getting the visa except for sure you are ready to hijack the fellows mum if things goes bad,

just make sure you know the agent in person and know his family house

just my little advice
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by Dantecmu(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2007
Knowledge is power they say, This is very true, Are you looking to travel to Ireland,Canada,Londo,Wales,Austria ? Then you wouldn't hesitate to contact me at y2000chiam@yahoo.com or you can give me a call on 07030671961

4k off cheat, local thief ,olo shi ,armed robber tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by Creamychic(f): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by felixweah2: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
wowowow the guy na locatal Theif ooooooooooooo
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by callycute(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2007
Wouldn't it be a wise thing to do to find out first at least b4 passing any comments bassed on your assumptions? or don't you all reason so?
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by Imani(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
callycute:

Wouldn't it be a wise thing to do to find out first at least before passing any comments bassed on your assumptions? or don't you all reason so?

They are pasing comments because there are lots of such adverts on this forum so it is difficult to distinguish the genuine agents from fake ones.
Re: !get Your Ireland,canadian,london,austria And Wales Visa: by DisGuy: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2007
i need wales visa plz cool

(1) (Reply)

Naijahotzone / I Need 40 Ton Trucks On A Lease Arrangement. / Palm Oil Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.