Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) (12083 Views)

Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video) / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Gov Obiano Shows Off Dancing Steps While People Are Killed Recklessly In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please Subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F_U2k6Z55Q

Gov. Willie Obiano (born August 8, 1955) is a Nigerian politician, banker and technocrat. He serves as the fourth democratically elected Governor of Anambra

Gov. Obiano shows off his dancing skills

My Gov. My Gov

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2022

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Dancing after seeing the numerous alerts grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by tutudesz: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2022
The New God Father in town grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Nigeria dey sweet Abeg.
We just need peace.
The peace of the early 90's
When people chose to travel at night!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Alfabest07(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2022
And people are getting killed in the state for a week now, security they no provide

Only am know wetin dey sweet am

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Whuzom: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Man of the people. Omo, see moves grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Weak ass steps

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Is good let him rejoice.

Please I need someone who can help me with any kind of building materials goods, am trying to go back to my building materials business, I have paid for shop at Umuokpu Awka Timber and building materials market but I didn't have money or person that can be helping me with goods.

Please am ready to abide with any terms. And I can equally do well in any building material business.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Mopolchi: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
After squandering our money angry

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Tejico: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
I don't like Obiano at all, but at least I prefer him to Peter Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Abedado: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Useless governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by peacettw: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2022
I can't wait for the time this man will leave office.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Why won't you dance when you have stolen billions stashed somewhere for you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by sukkot: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2022
angry this ol nigga done drink sapele water

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2022
He said his relocating to America where he will spend the rest of his life after failed to make his state like one of America state.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by ButterBurger: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022
He wan fight ni
Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Strong men for reality

Akpokuedike 1 of the globe

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2022
grin Is it true he's a drunk?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2022
The ONLY Governor that's under the influence of alcohol for 24hours cheesy

This statement is credited to his Anambra citizen, Osagyefor Melezenawi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by jojo1415: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Tinubu wil not be happy with his dancing skills because he can't dance but be peeing up and down

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by sukar886: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Naija is very sweet ooo, just make money
Re: Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) by matm: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2022
You did well Obiano especially with Anambra Airport .
But, many etired civil servants beign owed their gratuities is a big problem you are leaving behind as u leave which is a big wound in the hearts of the pensioners who have spent 35years in the service of the state.
pls talk to Soludo, to leverage on 30% oil derivation fund to Anambra to get the acummulated leave allowances cleared.Advice him also to maintain your tempo of prompt payment of civil servants and to even increase their salaries in order to secure majority seats in the forthcoming Anambra house of Assembly election or else he will be kicked out,if the opposition wins apga.
He should also not be too quick in disclosing his mind and plans b/c of the enemy opposition.Action speaks louder than voice.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Limits Not Anti-People, CBN Insists, Reps Knock Emefiele / The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill / CBN's Anti-Money Laundering Fight Triggers Fresh BVN Race In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.