Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. (464 Views)

Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Dollywood(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sometimes I wish people will calm down n reason before rushing into conclusions. America will always dictate for the world. If America says someone is bad, then that person is automatically bad.

Putin is only protecting her interest, stop judging this man. USA made us think Ghadaffi was bad and brought him down. Look at Libya today, Iraq the same thing with Yemen and, Afghanistan and alot of them.

When Israel was killing Palestinians USA never said a thing. But now the whole world is against Russia cos Ukraine wanna join NATO and leave USSR. Why will you Join NATO when Russia is not at peace with USA?? So USA will be at Russia's boarder all in the name of alliance with Ukraine, as the Soviet Union headquarters do u know what that means??

Credits; to Nerv Perry Abieku @Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cry me a River.
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Dollywood(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
wink
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Dollywood(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:
Cry me a River.

grin WTF. It ain't even a minute, and you snatched the FTC.
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
And what threat does Ukraine possess that made Russia invade?

2 Likes

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Dollywood(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Looks like you need glasses to skim through the whole post again.

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Please ask the t*rrorist sympathiser..
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:

grin WTF. It ain't even a minute, and you snatched the FTC.

Oh. You couldn't have been the first to comment on your own post, someone had to do that.. *winks*
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:

Simple question pls answer me.. cheesy
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

Please ask the t*rrorist sympathiser..
These boys really don't have any idea concerning history..it makes me giggle..

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by dvkot(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:
Sometimes I wish people will calm down n reason before rushing into conclusions. America will always dictate for the world. If America says someone is bad, then that person is automatically bad.

Putin is only protecting her interest, stop judging this man. USA made us think Ghadaffi was bad and brought him down. Look at Libya today, Iraq the same thing with Yemen and, Afghanistan and alot of them.

When Israel was killing Palestinians USA never said a thing. But now the whole world is against Russia cos Ukraine wanna join NATO and leave USSR. Why will you Join NATO when Russia is not at peace with USA?? So USA will be at Russia's boarder all in the name of alliance with Ukraine, as the Soviet Union headquarters do u know what that means??

this is usa war it's in their interest

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

These boys really don't have any idea concerning history..it makes me giggle..

Honestly, and when you try to correct them they switch to the "wester c*cksucker" name calling part.
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

Honestly, and when you try to correct them they switch to the "wester c*cksucker" name calling part.
That why having a debate with them is pointless cos they are too quick to chicken out when you start bringing up facts..like this op I want to see his point here..but no response from him yet..

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That why having a debate with them is pointless cos they are too quick to chicken out when you start bringing up facts..like this op I want to see his point here..but no response from him yet..

Aren't they all cowards after all..
I don't bother arguing with them cause no matter how much you try to make them see from a different light, they never will.
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

Aren't they all cowards after all..
I don't bother arguing with them cause no matter how much you try to make them see from a different light, they never will.
Aptly put..
Dollywood I am still waiting for your response tho.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Hashabiah: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:

Nigerians hate reading na...

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hashabiah:
Nigerians hate reading na...
This ain't hate reading..that was a copied article..I want to hear directly from him..
What does he understand..
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Aptly put..
Dollywood I am still waiting for your response tho.. undecided

Dude has ran back to his hole..
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

Dude has ran back to his hole..
Haha.. so funny.. cheesy
Let me live him to enjoy his clueless and meaningless thread..

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by NaMe4: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:

Putin is protecting his interest by backing and fighting alongside separatists in a sovereign nation? This is a conflict which has cost over 14000 lives in the last eight years.

I guess you'd be elated if a neighbouring country sends troops to fight alongside Boko Haram with the aim of occupying and taking control of your hometown and village!
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by talk2hb1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

I stop responding to their post, since it lacks reasoning and facts. I just pity their thinking, another wasted spermatozoa.

1 Like

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by rottennaija(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2022

Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Pedagogueeye: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
dvkot:
this is usa war it's in their interest
You have said it all. This is purely a USA war manipulating Ukraine to use themselve as bait while also pushing dumb Europeans.

Very soon Europe would start buying American gas 10 times the amount they get from Russia. Senselessness
Re: The West And It's Hypocrisy Against Russia. by Cousin9999: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:
Cry me a River.

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US May Declare WAR On Russia If Putin-linked Hackers Breach Electrical Grid(Pix) / America Racial Issue: Why Is It When A Black Person Is At Work, They Are Helpers / Why Do The “vaccinated” Want A WAR With Russia, While The “unvaccinated” Don’t?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.