Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ayii - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayii (410 Views)

Get Natural Bigger Buttocks This Simple Steps : Ladies Must Read / Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs / How To Get Flat Tummy In A Very Short Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Ayii by Stynkyng: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Guy, wetin u dey fyn, e big pass u
Re: Ayii by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Worriedguy2022:
Hi guys. I created this account to remain anonymous

I'm a guy that has buttocks. Like, girls kind of buttocks. I have noticed that it's growing even bigger. Used to wear shorts but not anymore. Even tucking in my shirts is not possible anymore as all eyes will be on my buttocks.

Pls I need suggestions on what to take to flatten. Y arse. I have registered in a gym and tried that one but there's no much difference. I need suggestions. Are there supplements I can take and my arse flattens?

I'm a bit chubby but not fat. But still, my arse sticks out. Pls suggest for me

Thanks
there's a workout routine for this. It's called pullover
Re: Ayii by DoggoneDogg: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
You have more oestrogen than testosterone.

Get supplements to boost your testosterone levels so that your manly features can become more prominent or go for gender change surgery & be the next Bobrisky.
Re: Ayii by Ecos(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ndogbu uwa! U go soon start to dey lay eggs internally dey menstruate every month be that oh embarassed
U ARE DONE FOR!!

Re: Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stynkyng:
Guy, wetin u dey fyn, e big pass u

Just solutions. Of course without side effects
Re: Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
You have more oestrogen than testosterone.

Get supplements to boost your testosterone levels so that your manly features can become more prominent or go for gender change surgery & be the next Bobrisky.

What supplements do you suggest?

Come on man, this borders me. Not a matter for jokes
Re: Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ecos:
Ndogbu uwa! U go soon start to dey lay eggs internally dey menstruate every month be that oh embarassed
U ARE DONE FOR!!

Lol. I have been in nairaland for 4 years. I know the bashing and mockery I will get. I'm prepared to over them for the serious suggestions I may get

Enjoy your night mate
Re: Ayii by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Get lots of exercise to lose weight. Lose that chubby shape.
Re: Ayii by Samakus(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is it that big? cool shocked

I have seen few guys with ukwu tho and personally I don't like it. Maybe you should work out more. You sound really serious and borderedcheesy
Re: Ayii by DoggoneDogg: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Worriedguy2022:

What supplements do you suggest?

Come on man, this borders me. Not a matter for jokes
[/s]

You must be very stupid. You nor know where hospital or pharmacy dey wey you wan dey harrass me.

Na me send you to be born gay? Mtchheeeewww
Re: Ayii by Stynkyng: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Worriedguy2022:

Just solutions. Of course without side effects
Guy, just forget am. Many "solutions" will make u ineffective as a man.
Re: Ayii by Ecos(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Worriedguy2022:

Lol. I have been in nairaland for 4 years. I know the bashing and mockery I will get. I'm prepared to over them for the serious suggestions I may get

Enjoy your night mate
Please don't take me serious. I am only joking grin
Re: Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Samakus:
Is it that big? cool shocked

I have seen few guys with ukwu tho and personally I don't like it. Maybe you should work out more. You sound really serious and borderedcheesy

I sure am
Re: Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You must be very stupid. You nor know where hospital or pharmacy dey wey you wan dey harrass me.

Na me send you to be born gay? Mtchheeeewww

cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Cheers mate
Re: Ayii by Worriedguy2022: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ecos:
Please don't take me serious. I am only joking grin

Alright
Re: Ayii by Darkmode64: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Have you tried a weight loss regimen with strict dieting? Perhaps losing weight may help.
What do you think?
Re: Ayii by ntipro: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2022
I have been here. It's hard kind of especially with what people will be saying and their looks. Guys will touch it sometimes for fun. Ladies will tell you are not a man and all that. Sometimes, you will be toasted by gays sef.

Las las, it is well with you.

You have to accept who you are and be proud of your body or looks.
I have gone through it all and celebrate myself now.

You need someone to talk to, you can chat me up to discuss more.

(1) (Reply)

Goodday Please � Any Remedy For This (pictures) / What The Hell Is This Guys! / You Are Destroying Your Brain If You Keep Doing These Six Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.