Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sovereign Right Of A Country Is Never Straight Forward - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sovereign Right Of A Country Is Never Straight Forward (164 Views)

King Charles III Surrenders Hereditary Revenues In Return For Sovereign Grant / Fitch, Moody's Slash Russia's Sovereign Rating To Junk / “7,000 Ukrainian Troops Invaded A Sovereign Iraq In 2003 For No Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sovereign Right Of A Country Is Never Straight Forward by Inteltower: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Many Pro Ukraine supporters keep opening their mouths foolishly to say isn't it Ukraine's right to do this and do that as a sovereign nation. Then I am terribly reminded this same echoing words from homosexuals, smokers, criminals, prostitutes, etc

Having human rights or sovereign rights has or must have it's limits & consideration.
You can't excercise rights without taking into account of how it will affect others around you. You must be considerate and apply wisdom
You can't be my neighbor and be entertaining the devil as your guest. I your neighbor will never be comfortable with it.

Even the word freedom has DOM/E/ at the end to tell you that being free to do whatever you like has limits

The war ongoing in Ukraine soil is a product of the carelessness in excercising your so called sovereign right buy romancing with your neighbors enemy and gradually replacing your ancestral cultural values with Western culture.

This is how we are losing so many of our loved ones because we agreed to their fallacy of "IT IS MY RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT TO MY BODY OR INTERNAL ORGANS" etc

That's the headline, a sovereign this & that being invaded, when you can't use ur wisdom to excercise your human and sovereign right and it affects another close by then expect to pay the price.

Cuba is still paying that price today

The US keep preaching liberty but their liberty enshrined in international law is a specific culture they want their allies or dependent countries to accept forcefully

I listen to the CNN news and laugh when they use manipulative sentences to appeal fools empathy on what's going on in Ukraine, and painting Putin so black that u can't find an iota of decency or good intention from the man.
The same way they did it to Ghaddaffi.
But we know the US is greatly to blame on this

There is a lot they pretend to not know or tell you in CNN just make them appear as saints.

The history of international Politics has always exposed the doubled standard of world powers and in today's events innocent people are used as pawns in the battle for power & security interests.

I pity the Ukrainian citizens who are undergoing this hard difficulty but I see these unfolding events as an intentional acted script
From the reactions & sanctions from US & NATO allies, the manipulation of the Ukrainian president urging it's citizens to fight, the stupid empathy scheme by Western media houses on this issues,etc
The biblical bear was waken...and naturally we know how bears behave when it senses you near her

Russia has never been the type to purse world dominance..I can say that abt China the dragon but not Russia. Russia never colonized any African country. Like a bear it stays on its own, reacts when prompted and attacks without minding the consequences which we see today by the crippling sanctions from the West.
The bear will have it's way, that's what I believe

I just don't know why millions of people Ukraine are this ignorant and are playing to the script just like the Libyan citizens did

Let's not be emotional, rather analyze this current event with wisdom

No right thinking president won't take this same path PUTIN has taken to stop the NATO advancement at its doors.

Those against Putin what would you have done as a Russian president after you have exhausted yourself by warning and complaining in the UN

In the end could he (PUTIN) have his own secret agenda for the invasion, there is a possibility. But let that possiblity be known when he attempted to attack other Baltic countries that are NATO members then my position can change in neutrality

But for now it's better that Russia and China exist to check mate and limit the hypocrite influence of USA in the world.

In some way devils checkmating each other.

(1) (Reply)

American Starting To Investigate Trump And Putin Relationship / Ukraine War: Lawyers Search For Journalist Who Protested On Russian TV / 2face And Annie Family Issues Lesson For All - Seth Kome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.