Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber (10383 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / The Story Of Nigeria's First Suicide Bomber-BluePrint Magazine / Story Of Nigeria's First Suicide Bomber! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by LTVersati(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
The man who bombed the Nigeria Police Force headquarters in Abuja on June 16 was a fairly well-to-do businessman who was actually on a suicide mission on behalf of the Islamic sect the Boko Haram, Blueprint can authoritatively report.

Mohammed Manga was a 35-year-old married man with five children who drove overnight from Maiduguri to Abuja in order to carry out the morning attack which left about five people dead, including a police officer, and many cars incinerated in the blast. He had left N4 million in his will for his five children – two girls and three boys – before embarking on the fateful journey to the nation’s capital.

There was proof also that Manga was accompanied on the deadly mission by at least a collaborator in the plot, who took his last photograph alive as he drove through the streets of Abuja. The collaborator(s) might have disembarked from the car before Manga reached the Louis Edet House headquarters of the Nigerian Police.

Blueprint can also authoritatively report that, contrary to a claim by the police authorities that the bomber had used a Mercedez Benz ‘V Boot’ car in his terror mission, he actually used a Honda 86 model.

See photo here ---> http://korrectnation.com/?p=10902
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by snowdrops(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hope there wont be a second.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by ZnO: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
Message for southern muslims:
To the northern muslims, you are all infidels. That is why try hard as you can (Adegbite and Co.) you can never be head of islam in Nigeria
You see your Ileya moon differently, they see theirs differently
In the last election, Buhari, a northern muslim, refused to yield to the requests of Tinubu, a southern muslim: all because they feel superior to you.
Yet, you dey fall mugu for their antics

I was in Kano in 2001 when I visited a friend serving there
Suddenly riot broke out
Yoruba muslims, Yoruba christians, Igbos and other southern and northern christians were killed
They say you live peaceably with christians in your midst, hence you are not good muslims
They say you southern muslims drink beer and patronize asha-wos, like christians do, so you are for those reasons, not true muslims.
But please take a trip to a place called [b]Trailer Park [/b]along the Port Harcourt-Onne Highway in River State. They come from the North to load fertilizers from NAFCON and petroleum products from the nearby NNPC. There you will see these northern muslims in hundreds who empty beer bottles into their washing kettles used for ablution and drink from it, in deceit of the unwary. You find them sleeping with southern asha-wos on the back of their trailers at night. Ask them, they tell you ''this is southern nigeria, sharia will not catch us here''. They then go back north and pretend all is well and continue with their holier-than-thou attitude.
Did Abacha not die atop Indian asha-wos, as we hear? Yet, to a northern muslim, Abacha is more important than even the holiest of southern muslims.

I pity all these southern muslims who do not want to see beyond their noses.
Sharia Bank? Hm!! They go throw bomb inside the banking hall. Guess who the most bankers in Nigeria are, and thus, who the potential victims would be
They go use your savings buy bomb wey dey go use kill you.
The emphasis on islamic banking is a red flag that should not be ignored
We have had Habib Bank etc; no one cared, because the name does not suggest anything of security interest
From the grapevine, one of the conditions given by the Mullahs in the Middle East to pump in cash is that the name must be ISLAMIC BANK to stamp in the IOC angle to it.

Even the deceit by Sanusi in mentioning that an Igbo man is a shareholder of his sharia bank is lost on so many.
Ask him why he specifically singled out that Igbo man, among 10-15 other shareholders.

Hold your ears and listen up; Sharia is on its way to Ibadan. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by ektbear: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
How does one have 5 kids by age 35? crazy
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by EzeUche1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
He is technically not the first though.

The man is the first that succeeded, but he is not the first.

That title goes to Mutallab. angry
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by redsun(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nigeria is now truly the land of the zombies,Somalia,here we come.

The recompense of evil and stack ignorance is iniquity.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^yes definitely NOT the first.

ekt_bear:

what so crazy about that? did you miss the part that said he was a "fairly well to do" businessman?
didnt he leave 4milla to his children in his will? at least he was able to feed them (while alive)
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by olaolabiy: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin Ekt is a complete foreigner, my people.

35? 5 kids? Surprised?
That na moin moin o.

A girl in my 'area' had 4 by 22.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by EzeUche1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
ekt_bear is showing us how much of an akata he is. grin
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by redsun(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
Some nigerians breed like mole rats,meaninglessly.

Why should children have children?They are all gonna be childlike.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by phuckNL: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2011
^^^^^
As if you don't have tonnes of them in the U.S as well. A lot of AA and whites have football families in the U.S too and they just sit at home and collect food stamps. Don't make it seem like naija is the only culprit
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by ektbear: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2011
4 million is not even $30K. $6k per kid. . . that isn't going to be enough to raise, feed and educate them to decent standards (quality high schools + some sort of technical training or university after that).

Feeding alone is not enough, imo. . . doing that alone just makes more almajiris.

Btw, in case it isn't clear, I'm not expressing surpise at the possibility of this happening. It happens here in the US too. But at least in the US, there is a social safety net. You can send your kids to decentish public schools for free, there are plenty of jobs, there is welfare, etc, etc. So the penalties for shortsighted behavior are less painful.

I'm expressing surprise more at the total lack of responsibility behavior like that represents (unless you are very well off).
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by ZnO: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2011
He is neither the first nor second suicide bomber of Nigeria
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

4 million is not even $30K. $6k per kid. . . that isn't going to be enough to raise, feed and educate them to decent standards (quality high schools + some sort of technical training or university after that).

Feeding alone is not enough, imo. . . doing that alone just makes more almajiris.

Btw, in case it isn't clear, I'm not expressing surpise at the possibility of this happening. It happens here in the US too. But at least in the US, there is a social safety net. You can send your kids to decentish public schools for free, there are plenty of jobs, there is welfare, etc, etc. So the penalties for shortsighted behavior are less painful.

I'm expressing surprise more at the total lack of responsibility behavior like that represents (unless you are very well off).

i meant that it was enough to care for the kids while being alive. the minute he lost his damn mind and killed himself then all was out the window, but at least he could care for his many kids.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 28, 2011
He must be with ALLAH now enjoying  isiewu and nkwubi! cheesy chai!    and guess what will be happening every night couldnt remember, is it 70 or 77  ?  oh my brain! embarassed
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Osama10(m): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2011
This is really pathetic. angry
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Tcrack(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2011
Toaskarity:

He must be with ALLAH now enjoying  isiewu and nkwubi! cheesy chai!    and guess what wil happen every night couldnt remember is it 70 or 77    oh my brain! embarassed

omo, the way things are right now, me too am thinking about blowing myself up for ALLAH too. even if he does not give me 77 virgins. just 7 is more than enough.me that i havent had any in God knows how long. cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2011
Tcrack:

omo, the way things are right now, me too am thinking about blowing myself up for ALLAH too. even if he does not give me 77 virgins. just 7 is more than enough.me that i havent had any in God knows how long. cry cry cry cry
good idea sad and i can help you! local bomb might still be available in abagana,anambra state. buy one, enter ur room(pls dont tell anyone) and lock am well then set. 5 4 3 2 1 , there you are! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by YoursGEJ(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2011
pathetic, he's given them the best life possible abi? how long will 4 million last for 6 people? Ignorance alias illiteracy.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Suntemi(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

pathetic, he's given them the best life possible abi? how long will 4 million last for 6 people? Ignorance alias illiteracy.

I wonder o.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2011
Hope the bastard enjoys his 14 Virgins demons in hell.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by jaguda(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2011
Guess Nigerian just initiated 5 new Almajiris cos those kids just got the wrong end of the stick.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Thirst4Lif: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2011

There are many ways. Perhaps there were multiple births involved, twins, triplets; maybe even adoption; he may have married a woman

who already had children; he could have inherited children from a deceased relative, etc. Only guessing since we don't know

the specifics.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by andyanders: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2011
eeee
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by fuke(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

There are many ways. Perhaps there were multiple births involved, twins, triplets; maybe even adoption; he may have married a woman

who already had children; he could have inherited children from a deceased relative, etc. Only guessing since we don't know

the specifics.

I already had 5  at 35 and they are doing pretty well.

In life, you cannot run away from your beginning.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by dejyx: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2011
ZnO:

Message for southern muslims:
To the northern muslims, you are all infidels. That is why try hard  as you can (Adegbite and Co.) you can never be head of islam in Nigeria
You see your Ileya moon differently, they see theirs differently
In the last election, Buhari, a northern muslim, refused to yield to the requests of Tinubu, a southern muslim: all because they feel superior to you.
Yet, you dey fall mugu for their antics

I was in Kano in 2001 when I visited a friend serving there
Suddenly riot broke out
Yoruba muslims, Yoruba christians, Igbos and other southern and northern christians were killed
They say you live peaceably with christians in your midst, hence you are not good muslims
They say you southern muslims drink beer and patronize asha-wos, like christians do, so you are for those reasons, not true muslims.
But please take a trip to a place called [b]Trailer Park [/b]along the Port Harcourt-Onne Highway in River State. They come from the North to load fertilizers from NAFCON and petroleum products from the nearby NNPC. There you will see these northern muslims in hundreds who empty beer bottles into their washing kettles used for ablution and drink from it, in deceit of the unwary. You find them sleeping with southern asha-wos on the back of their trailers at night. Ask them, they tell you ''this is southern nigeria, sharia will not catch us here''. They then go back north and pretend all is well and continue with their holier-than-thou attitude.
Did Abacha not die atop Indian asha-wos, as we hear? Yet, to a northern muslim, Abacha is more important than even the holiest of southern muslims.

I pity all these southern muslims who do not want to see beyond their noses.
Sharia Bank? Hm!! They go throw bomb inside the banking hall. Guess who  the most bankers in Nigeria are, and thus, who the potential victims would be
They go use your savings buy bomb wey dey go use kill you.
The emphasis on islamic banking is a red flag that should not be ignored
We have had Habib Bank etc; no one cared, because the name does not suggest anything of security interest
From the grapevine, one of the conditions given by the Mullahs in the Middle East to pump in cash is that the name must be ISLAMIC BANK to stamp in the IOC angle to it.

Even the deceit by Sanusi in mentioning that an Igbo man is  a shareholder of his sharia bank is lost on so many.
Ask him why he specifically singled out that Igbo man, among 10-15 other shareholders.

Hold your ears and listen up; Sharia is on its way to Ibadan. A word is enough for the wise.

Thank God for people like you O!!

Please tell them the TRUTH let them hear.  My own thinking is a little different from you in that I believe that if these hypocrites feel that they can not be ruled by a southerner and cant live in peace with southerners they should say it and lets split the country.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by Dozzy3(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

the specifics.
My guy, u don't need to go that far. We are talking about a guy right here. see bolded- His religion allows him for multiple wives.
Better yet ask Tuface and Lil wanye how many children they had before they were even 30.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by dejyx: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

I think you have to understand these people's mentality. They believe that when you have children God will provide for them. Some of these fanatics can do that Job for N500,000= or even free.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by xwolverine: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2011
I thought content of a person's will should not be known to public? How did the reporter/ informant know how much was in d account?

If its true that he left 4million and he took other peoples life, the fedral government should seize that money and confiscate it, then use it to pay the family of the other victims

Its just annoying that someone would be proud to be a suicide bomber and expects his family not to pay for it,
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by enyojo(f): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2011
See the guy:

Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by nagoma(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2011
The Police have positively identified a V -boot mercedes benz and someone has now planted a man in a honda and invented a story. Boko Haram has caused more mayhem to northerners and Muslims in terms of individuals and families terrorized by them. My heart goes to all those affected by the carnage but especially to those innocent people who lost members of their families and bread winners to Boko Haram and yet grouped by the Oil Separatists like ZnO as terrorists.
Re: Photo: Meet Mohammed Manga, Nigeria’s First Suicide Bomber by teskyg: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2011
six virgins waiting for the maga ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President / NECO Director, Muhammadu Umaru, Arraigned Over N4million Fraud / 'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.