Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling (930 Views)

Ode Remo Pic At Last! (projan) / Where Is Ode Remo? / Ode Remo And Wife (hheeeehheeeeheeee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by bingbagbo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ode remo stole a duck and was sent b4 the judge in a fast track court the next day.Unfortunately, the prosecutor didnt know the english word for a duck and you think the judge should ve known better right?now watch this!

PROSECUTOR:My lord, yesterday, this heediot, ode remo stole ''a crocodile'' at 4pm.*he showed the duck to the judge*

JUDGE:What? my goodness! Mr prosecutor, so common lion you dont know?

ODE REMO:Hahahaaha! see them now? i stole a little giraffe and they are confused!

The duck fainted! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by StudioCFR(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
Stale
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by oderemo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
tell u wot, its 9.00 pm london tym and am right now after a harrrrrd day @ work drinking my cool 3 barrel brandy, cant be worrd about one blooooooooooodclat bin gbagbo. go back to pusyyyyyyclat ivory coast where u generate influence. oloshi like u.
damn ,today its da hottteeeest day in G.B.
y am i replyg this efulefu anyway.? inkiti ara like u.
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by StudioCFR(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
london don be like heaven for your eye abi?

I hope your documents complete cuz they going to get u
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by oderemo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
@stud, go fkuu yer sef . na here my mama drop me. in yor likle head efry nija na iligal.abi?
@bin gbagbo , name the place and tym . i will show up and beat u down like dead snake. u fink i be yer mate?
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by mikuz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
^
na bad belle you just dey do so!
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by bingbagbo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ ode remo i will destroy ur face in 2 minutes.stoopid boy! @stupidio pot callin kettle black? Dis boy, i leave u to amadiora! E-diot!
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by oderemo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
block head like u, when i was having fire for breakfast u were still inside your mama. go for akala street, mushin and make enquiry proper.
once again name the place and tym of your death. i will consume you .
nkiti ara. shango lo ma pa e. thunder wire u.
Re: Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling by olawalebabs(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
bin gbagbo, you just make me laugh

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Taiwan From China / Letter To God - From Kids / MAD Man...heheheh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.