Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland (997 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Dexpro: 4:26am On Feb 27, 2022
In view of the happenings in Ukraine, Nigerians fleeing the conflict will be received in Poland by these Embassy workers.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1497602283277803522?t=TFZdVXWp6K-8wGRu6borOA&s=19

Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by IgweOfNnewi: 4:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Lovely
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Dexpro: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Lovely

Na so my brother.

1 Like

Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by dasparrow: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2022
This is great! This needs to make front page please. If it is also possible to help other African nationals trapped in Ukraine, they should please do so as well. I pray for all of our people there. May no harm come to them. Amen.
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Dexpro: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2022
dasparrow:
This is great! This needs to make front page please. If it is also possible to help other African nationals trapped in Ukraine, they should please do so as well. I pray for all of our people there. May no harm come to them. Amen.

Amen my brother. I'm just worried stiff about two of my sisters out there.
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by setobaba: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Pictures of Nigerian staffs waiting at Poland border like this or Bleep off. As usual another minister or ministry is about to milk us dry again on lies.

Show us pictures of the waiting buses and staffs
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Ever8090: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2022
setobaba:
Pictures of Nigerian staffs waiting at Poland border like this or Bleep off. As usual another minister or ministry is about to milk us dry again on lies.

Show us pictures of the waiting buses and staffs
just quit "mkpumiri" and you will be fine..boy...
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Dexpro: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Ever8090:
just quit "mkpumiri" and you will be fine..boy...
cheesy grin grin
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by HRprof: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
African refuse to enter train going to Poland �� from Ukrain �

https://www.nairaland.com/7006109/africans-refused-entry-into-train#110588414
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Mstravelindiva: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by mizz2posh: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Most of them wont follow the Nigerian staff, they don't want to come back, go to travel section and see them asking how they can use the emergency 2weeks stay Poland gave them to stay in Poland or go to other neighboring countries to be living as illegal immigrants, rather than come back home. You really can't blame them though, not like Ukraine is such a spectacular place, but some probably had plans to go to better places from there, most have nothing to come back to in this Buhari Nigeria.
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by romeo1000(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Good morning Sir. There's something concerning one of your other interesting post that I'd love to discuss with you. I'd love to request your WhatsApp no or a suitable reach out to you Sir.
Dexpro:
In view of the happenings in Ukraine, Nigerians fleeing the conflict will be received in Poland by these Embassy workers.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1497602283277803522?t=TFZdVXWp6K-8wGRu6borOA&s=19
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Dexpro: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
romeo1000:
Good morning Sir. There's something concerning one of your other interesting post that I'd love to discuss with you. I'd love to request your WhatsApp no or a suitable reach out to you Sir.

Got your mail Sir. Have responded.
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by romeo1000(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by romeo1000(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Dexpro:

Got your mail Sir. Have responded.
Re: Critical Update From The Nigerian Embassy In Poland by Dexpro: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
romeo1000:
Still not getting anything clear from my end. Better still Sir, have my WhatsApp no: 09060919609. Really looking forward to working with you Sir.
I've responded to you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

15 Easiest Countries To Get A Work Visa in 2024 / Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless / Cheap Jo'burg Hotels With Airport Shuttle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.