Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! (550 Views)

Please Don't Patronize Airtel. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / 3 Types Of Individuals Never To Commit Your Project To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Advice: Before you come to Kigali Rwanda for business!

It's really shocking when in a bid to cut corners, rush down to profits, prospective entrepreneurs choose the short cut. Well, failure is just a few yards away! I always tell people!
Show me an entrepreneur doing well in Rwanda, and I will show a man who knows why he's here!

You have decided to open a business in RWANDA, did you consult with a registered business for advice? Yes or no? Or rather you'd deal with individuals!
And decide to just go ahead with business. Look, Europeans Americans Chinese Indians who ordered for feasibility Study, Market Research Planing, facts & figures knows what they're doing!
I know of a Nigerian owned businesses that closed in January, due to lack of due diligence, trusting on individuals, allowing unqualified persons, whose interest is to get something out of him.
We have tons of people who contacted us that they're coming to Kigali Rwanda for business, blah blah blah.. ask us questions, figures etc. They told what we can, then ask them to commission us to do a feasibility Study, Market Research Planing Etc hahahaha hahahaha that's the last we heard from them! They don't reply messages, we generally assume they got a better deal. Hahahaha!!! Better deal from individuals!
Some go ahead to ask us to do a feasibility Study, yet they didn't pay, up till now. The documents is still with us, we assume that they pick some info from our conversation and squirrel off to do business!
As usual, we move on... Fast forward to 2022. They're already in Rwanda and rushed into business. Well, we know how it's going to end!
And as a matter of Principle, we don't talk about what is none of our business, we just observe!

You have decided to do business in RWANDA, did you do due diligence? Yes or no? Or you just gulp all your friends tell you? I'd rather say you are not serious, too emotional or seeking a get rich quick scheme. Put on your Boots, drop shame, leave that over priced accommodation, live on low budget accommodation like a hermit, yes they laugh you, but in three months your business will survive, and you will learn important skills specific to Kigali Rwanda!

I'm appalled when I see so called investors coming from all over western African continent, relying on the words of individuals, what happened to Feasibility Study? Do you have one!? What happened to Market Research Planing? Do you have one?
Let me tell you, you are a victim of your own poor business short sights if you fail. For goodness sake, it's your investment, treat it like an egg! Quarrel if needed, cut off people if needed, but just be sure to follow your business instinct.

That $30 you refused to spend on feasibility study, Market Research Planing might make you loose your whole Investment! By then it's all too late!
What about you that doesn't know which business Rwandan Immigration grants PR for? Also relying on what friends says... An entrepreneur who really worked hard to gather Investment capital would tell you, ohhh that's good can you give me a document so I can check out the Dynamics & statistics?
No Planing. No Due diligence.
Anyway, there are consequences to lack of foresight!

The purpose of such documents is to present CURRENT REALITIES to you in Black & White, so you can make informed decision, but noo, you don't want to patronize us! $30 is too much for you!

Our business Advisory.
1. Don't do business where the locals are your direct competitors. You must have a target market. Show me your target customer, I will show you a business that would work.
Make sure you have a plan B business which should actually be a Niche. Rwandans lack Niche or skills, so you should have one.

2. Rather than frivolous business like owning a bike, barbershop, phone repair, Etc, kindly engage in business that actually creates or have a Value chain. Value is what people pay for. Most of our Post here always talk about Value.
If your business Value has close & easily available competition, how do you hope to survive, not to talk of returning a profit?
Certain business can not guarantee you a work permit. Several times, we have been called upon to help individuals who made wrong choice by relying on individuals opinions rather than good business decisions and tools. We help some, we didn't help some!
Any company we register for you will guarantee you a PR. Owning bikes won't.

3. Keep your expenses Low. Rwandans know how to push you into spending your money, and ditching you once it's all gone! Make sure they know you as a shark who price alot. Who is ready to fight. Don't let them shame you into spending money beyond your limit. Your business first, before anything else!

4. Go for low cost accommodation, don't be ashamed. You will thank me later.
Accomodations in Kigali is poor, yet overpriced. But there are places you can get accommodation for$25-30 for two rooms per month. Be like the Indians & Chinese, you're here to dig money not to bury money. But, babes, sex worker's won't allow you make decisions!

5. Beware of the plastic smile! Once you're in Kigali, one thing you notice is everyone has a smile and seem good. Watch your pocket that's their target!
It happened to everyone, Whites & Blacks alike. Happened Once, their fault, happen twice your fault! Once can not kill your business, but twice might be costly for you!

6. Avoid locals or friends showing you, or leading you to buy or get stuffs. Rwandans are very cunning. Do your due diligence and don't fail to caution anyone before you start doing deals with them. Infact, do business with companies rather. Pay for their service, but ask them to get you the exact amount of what ever you deligate them to get for you.

7. Make sure you know what brought you to Kigali...
Pleasure? Ok. Be a tourist like the whites, but ensure you come with enough dollars or pounds.
Business? Ok. Be like the Indians or Chinese. They dig, they don't bury money! Advice: You can not be both at the same time!
Don't say you are into business, yet live like a tourist!

Finally, what ever information you require, pay Bigkoko® a token and we will get it for you.
This token will save you headache and lost Investment tomorrow!
Thank you!
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by utepu: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Noted.

Bigkoko:

It's really shocking when in a bid to cut corners, rush down to profits, prospective entrepreneurs choose the short cut. Well, failure is just a few yards away! I always tell people!
Show me an entrepreneur doing well in Rwanda, and I will show a man who knows why he's here!

You have decided to open a business in RWANDA, did you consult with a registered business for advice? Yes or no? Or rather you'd deal with individuals!
And decide to just go ahead with business. Look, Europeans Americans Chinese Indians who ordered for feasibility Study, Market Research Planing, facts & figures knows what they're doing!
I know of a Nigerian owned businesses that closed in January, due to lack of due diligence, trusting on individuals, allowing unqualified persons, whose interest is to get something out of him.
We have tons of people who contacted us that they're coming to Kigali Rwanda for business, blah blah blah.. ask us questions, figures etc. They told what we can, then ask them to commission us to do a feasibility Study, Market Research Planing Etc hahahaha hahahaha that's the last we heard from them! They don't reply messages, we generally assume they got a better deal. Hahahaha!!! Better deal from individuals!
Some go ahead to ask us to do a feasibility Study, yet they didn't pay, up till now. The documents is still with us, we assume that they pick some info from our conversation and squirrel off to do business!
As usual, we move on... Fast forward to 2022. They're already in Rwanda and rushed into business. Well, we know how it's going to end!
And as a matter of Principle, we don't talk about what is none of our business, we just observe!

You have decided to do business in RWANDA, did you do due diligence? Yes or no? Or you just gulp all your friends tell you? I'd rather say you are not serious, too emotional or seeking a get rich quick scheme. Put on your Boots, drop shame, leave that over priced accommodation, live on low budget accommodation like a hermit, yes they laugh you, but in three months your business will survive, and you will learn important skills specific to Kigali Rwanda!

I'm appalled when I see so called investors coming from all over western African continent, relying on the words of individuals, what happened to Feasibility Study? Do you have one!? What happened to Market Research Planing? Do you have one?
Let me tell you, you are a victim of your own poor business short sights if you fail. For goodness sake, it's your investment, treat it like an egg! Quarrel if needed, cut off people if needed, but just be sure to follow your business instinct.

That $30 you refused to spend on feasibility study, Market Research Planing might make you loose your whole Investment! By then it's all too late!
What about you that doesn't know which business Rwandan Immigration grants PR for? Also relying on what friends says... An entrepreneur who really worked hard to gather Investment capital would tell you, ohhh that's good can you give me a document so I can check out the Dynamics & statistics?

The purpose of such documents is to present CURRENT REALITIES to you in Black & White, so you can make informed decision, but noo, you don't want to patronize us! $30 is too much for you!

Our business Advisory.
1. Don't do business where the locals are your direct competitors. You must have a target market. Show me your target customer, I will show you a business that would work.
Make sure you have a plan B business which should actually be a Niche. Rwandans lack Niche or skills, so you should have one.

2. Rather than frivolous business like owning a bike, barbershop, phone repair, Etc, kindly engage in business that actually creates or have a Value chain. Value is what people pay for. Most of our Post here always talk about Value.
If your business Value has close & easily available competition, how do you hope to survive, not to talk of returning a profit?
Certain business can not guarantee you a work permit. Several times, we have been called upon to help individuals who made wrong choice by relying on individuals opinions rather than good business decisions and tools. We help some, we didn't help some!

3. Keep your expenses Low. Rwandans know how to push you into spending your money, and ditching you once it's all gone! Make sure they know you as a shark who price alot. Who is ready to fight. Don't let them shame you into spending money beyond your limit. Your business first, before anything else!

Accomodations in Kigali is poor, yet overpriced. But there are places you can get accommodation for$25-30 for two rooms per month. Be like the Indians & Chinese, you're here to dig money not to bury money. But, babes, sex worker's won't allow you make decisions!

5. Beware of the plastic smile! Once you're in Kigali, one thing you notice is everyone has a smile and seem good. Watch your pocket that's their target!
It happened to everyone, Whites & Blacks alike. Happened Once, their fault, happen twice your fault! Once can not kill your business, but twice might be costly for you!

6. Avoid locals or friends showing you, or leading you to buy or get stuffs. Rwandans are very cunning. Do your due diligence and don't fail to caution anyone before you start doing deals with them. Infact, do business with companies rather. Pay for their service, but ask them to get you the exact amount of what ever you deligate them to get for you.

Pleasure? Ok. Be a tourist like the whites, but ensure you come with enough dollars or pounds.
Business? Ok. Be like the Indians or Chinese. They dig, they don't bury money! Advice: You can not be both at the same time!

Finally, what ever information you require, pay Bigkoko® a token and we will get it for you.
Thank you!
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by heniford2: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Nice what kinda company can one start up in Rewanda

1 Like

Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by dawnomike(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Comprehensive and handy...
Bigkoko:

Our business Advisory.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
Nice what kinda company can one start up in Rewanda

Start with the problem.... What problem can you solve in Kigali, Rwanda or East Africa?
I'd say you solve a problem and monetize it!
There are two axis... Dar es salaam & Mombasa.... And every other countries rely on this.
Can you solve the problem of importing low cost cooking oil? Then, Register a company, get us to do a feasibility study of what it takes to Import stuffs into Rwanda.
Mind you, make sure you have a feasibility Study to guide you!
Don't be like those who heard about Rwanda, and just rush down here, thinking money grows on trees!
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by heniford2: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigkoko:

Start with the problem.... What problem can you solve in Kigali, Rwanda or East Africa?
I'd say you solve a problem and monetize it!
There are two axis... Dar es salaam & Mombasa.... And every other countries rely on this.
Can you solve the problem of importing low cost cooking oil? Then, Register a company, get us to do a feasibility study of what it takes to Import stuffs into Rwanda.
Mind you, make sure you have a feasibility Study to guide you!
Don't be like those who heard about Rwanda, and just rush down here, thinking money grows on trees!
is that number ur we contact
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
is that number ur we contact

Yes
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by heniford2: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigkoko:

Yes
will call you
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
heniford2:
will call you

Ok
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2022
As long as you understand that money ��� is like a beautiful bride whose attention everyone else wants, and sometimes she chooses those with the smartest Strategy... She likes things that intrigues!

Treat money like a beautiful bride! Fancinate her with Strategies she doesn't understand, then, she's all yours!
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Any individual offering advice on coming to Kigali Rwanda will never tell you the full Truth... KIGALI Ditto RWANDA is a terrible place to do business!

Yes, a terrible place to do business. But it is to those without a Niche, Strategy or Innovation!

But we at Bigkoko® has a way of making you see reality rather than what you have Cooked on your mind! We believe reality always trimps wishful thinking!

But the sad truth is that no place on earth is good for business, if it was so everyone would be millionaires! What actually makes a business profitable is understanding the market, designing a business that centers on what the customers need, and vigorously making sure there's a niche to protect you against competition and stragglers!

Kigali Rwanda is a great place if , and only if:
1. You have your eyes on regional market, Uganda, Kenya, Burundi, DRC Congo, Tanzania etc and the globe.
2. You plan to Import or Export commodities.
3. You work remotely, and your customers are global!
4. You need a cosmopolitan city to site your Headquarter, just like Singapore is!
5. You need their paperwork!

Kigali Rwanda will be a terrible place for you if
1. You're a novice, and thinks business is garbage in, garbage out!
2. Your investment has local competition
3. Your customer base are Rwandans
4. Your investment are on motorcycles, restaurant, hostel, etc.
5. You're unsure of what brought you here.
6. You get carried away by the plastic smile here
7. You fooled your self saying you're a business person, whereas you're grossly inexperienced in business!
8. You're mixing business with leisure
9. You are too soft to cut off certain people or Certain wants off!
10. You didn't have proper information!

There's a reason why we are who we are! Bigkoko® African Integrated Services LTD, a bespoke domestic Company domicile in Kigali Rwanda, flexible in it's activities!
Bigkoko®, One Focus, One Success!

Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2022
One Focus, One Success!!
Think Big? Patronize Bigkoko!
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just before you come over to Kigali Rwanda for business....

Make sure of the following:

1. You have a feasibility study of the business you intend to do here. You check & cross check the pros & cons and identify if the 50% of the cons could hinder your business Sucess.

2. You conduct Due Diligence on the feasibility study & business on your own.

3. Register the Company...

4. Conduct Market Planing.

5. Come over & set up your Company location.

6. Conclude your immigration status.

7. Concentrate on your business and run it efficiently

Failure to do 1-4 before hoping down here would have you overwhelmed with so many things to do, and at those trying moments you'd realize you made a mistake!

To make sure decisions, you need a clear mind & swiftness. Many entrepreneurs come down here to rush everything at once after seeking out advice. They think it's easy because we simplify the needful based on our previous experiences, my dear the first thing that would hit you is that you will spend valuable time on 1-4 above with attendant cost rents on home & office, feeding, transportation etc. That's a business cost you may not really understand until your rents runs out on both ends & you are yet to conclude 1-4, at that point you are not even generating income even at a lost.

These are stuffs you can do while in your comfort zone, and Plan on it!

If you heed my advice, your Chance of success increases by whatever it was by 40%
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2022
When ever you want to try your turf with East Africa countries, don't patronize individuals, use opportunities offered by Business Support Companies. Of you do, Your chances of making it here Increases astronomically
Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2022
Four super Clients within a month. Their Start ups has interests in:
✓Telephony infrastructures & Cloud Base services.
✓Front & Back End IT Support.
✓Global Trading with focus on IT accessories.
✓Tours & Travel Agencies!

And they are highly skilled Nigerians. I love these niggas!
Thanks....we the Bigkoko family Kigali appreciate the patronage. A great experience is what we promise you!
With Bigkoko®... Your interest is secure!

Re: Don't Patronize Individuals, Patronize Companies! by Bigkoko: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Who said you can't make progress? We're doing it at Bigkoko®, you too can!

After we established a presence in Kinshasa DRC Congo in Dec, our next stop will be a European Branch, and Tallinn Estonia will be our Host!

Gradually, our Master Plan is been rolled out!

• Business Support Services.
• Online Taxi Booking Services.
• Financial Services.
• General Consultancy. And lot's More!

We are Bigkoko....®

Need Support? Contact us.
Voice & Video Calls welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

My Canadian Dream Fulfilled / I Sells Mini-bus(kororpe) Parts Both Wholesales And Retails. / Scammer Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.