Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) (19633 Views)

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by nairamaniac: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
CandyOps:
God bless you more, David but giving out free money in good fate is one thing... and being mindful of how it is spent is another. I liken it to China giving out international loans to Nigeria but not being interested in how it is spent.

It's low-key another type of irresponsibility on the giver's end not to care how the money he gives out freely is spent.

Are u okay?

International loans for projects are followed up to a very large extent.
The chiness even partake in executing the jobs or supply the facilities that are needed.

Example, the coaches of trains were suplied directly from china.

It's easier for our govement to be currupt with our own generated funds than funds from other nations.
That's how messed up we are.
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by truth20btold20: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Reminds me of the biblical story of 10 lepers. How many orphanages did Davido bless again?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Missonas(f): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2022
I swear when I heard of the list compilation I thought about this orphanage in my village. I thought it would never get to them but look at God. Thanks davido!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Missonas(f): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2022
My village. I swear when I heard of the list compilation I thought about this orphanage in my village. I thought it would never get to them but look at God. Thanks davido!
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by deebrownneymar: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Hope they don’t loot the funds
zukky79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yilm-EuN3bM

Davido 250m Give Away: Orphans/Vulnerable Kids Thank And Pray For Davido (Video)

ORPHANS THANK DAVIDO...

Orphans and Vulnerable children of God's Love Orphans and Vulnerable Children's Home, Okpekpe, Edo State have taken time to thank and pray for Davido and friends in appreciation as they receive their share.

The amount received by the Home is 597,940 naira only. God's Love Orphanage, Okpekpe, Edo State is number 80 on the list of benefiting orphanage homes as posted by Davido.

The money is greatly appreciated because the proprietress (who is a retired nurse/matron) cares for the kids using her pension of about 100k monthly (with some periodic support from well meaning individuals and organizations) which is not enough in today's Nigeria to care for 24 kids.

In about 13 years of it's operations, the Home has seen several success stories as she has produced two HND graduates, several trained artisans and SSCE holders.

The children need every available support.

Thank you for your anticipated help. God bless Davido. God bless you too.
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by Icey419: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2022
God bless OBO... I Want to use this medium to pray for all cashiers working in Bet9jA. The job has been a blessing and curse to us at a time. People run away with our money and eventually leads to arrest or humiliation by our bosses. We somtimes use our hard earn money to cover up the shortage we incured, making us go home almost empty handed. I pray for our debtors for God to touch their heart so they could refund us and if possible learn to gamble responsibly or stop if better stil
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by onikoyikosoko: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
saphiere:
David you have done good. But do better by being responsible. Swallow pride and walk Chef down the aisle

Na by force to marry her ? David is free to marry pregnant many women as he like.....so he is done with chioma......another baby mama loadind
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by oyikocho: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Edo Orphans Thank & Pray For Davido (Video) by NaijaCuzin: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Arrogantbro:
God bless Davido.
Good afternoon boss Arrongantbro

Please can you help me with data

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Might Sue NBC If Ban On ‘This Is Nigeria’ Is Not Lifted" – Falz / Kanayo O Kanayo: Actor-Turned-Pastor [PHOTOS] / Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Photos (peek)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.