Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Women And The Age Burden - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women And The Age Burden (160 Views)

Olanrewaju Shittu, Chairman Of Lanre Shittu Group, Has Died At The Age Of 65. / DJ Arafat Has Died At The Age Of 33 / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And The Age Burden by Minime10(f): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Pls Nairalanders I want some honest people with real experience to coment on this matter. I'm doing this just to save a brother and some good friends.
When a woman tells you her age is either 35 or 38, what do you think her real age should be?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women And The Age Burden by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2022
You really want to know?
35 means 53
and
38 means 83

1 Like

Re: Women And The Age Burden by Baitullah: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2022
I won't believe the age you tell me. Your physique, build up and appearance will give me the answer
Re: Women And The Age Burden by doubleportion: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Don't ask for the age in the first instance! Just ask when she graduated from primary school and do the maths grin

(1) (Reply)

Minerals And Minerals - Information / Here's Why You Should Read Every Day, 10 Benefits Of Reading / Whats The Most Beneficial Method To Recondition A Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.