Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine (457 Views)

Nigerian Man Captured Assaulting A Kenyan Woman Deported (Picture) / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by Ninhogreat: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hUkFTYNHI

"Mama, papa, I didn't want to go. They made me." Russian soldier captured in Ukraine says in message to his parents.

Olexander Scherba, a Ukranian diplomat who served as Ukraine's Ambassador to Austria from 2014 to 2021, shared the video to Twitter.

In it, Russian soldiers captured in Ukraine are seen being interrogated.

They said they didnt want to go to war in Ukraine but were made to.

They were then asked if they will join Ukrainians to fight and they agreed.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Ninhogreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hUkFTYNHI

"Mama, papa, I didn't want to go. They made me." Russian soldier captured in Ukraine says in message to his parents.

Olexander Scherba, a Ukranian diplomat who served as Ukraine's Ambassador to Austria from 2014 to 2021, shared the video to Twitter.

In it, Russian soldiers captured in Ukraine are seen being interrogated.

They said they didnt want to go to war in Ukraine but were made to.

They were then asked if they will join Ukrainians to fight and they agreed.

These are the strong, frightening soldiers that Putin plans to dominate the world with?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by ZUBY77(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
pathetic

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine by Maurlupo(f): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukrainians gave you 'thanks for coming' by capturing you.ode.can you just hear yourself.nothing wey musa no go see for gate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arik Attendant Caught With N105m Worth Of Cocaine / Porthacourt Airport Tops Worlds Worst Airport: FAAN Reacts / Akanu Ibiam Airport Cleared For Flights To USA, China, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.