Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue (5730 Views)

Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

I know you're stylishly using me to increase your low IQ but by now you should be having 10kb IQ by now if it really works?

I don't think anything can influence IQ to you as a person because you're brain dead. always repeating words, ranting and wailing at the same time

I doubt if them do your naming ceremony? because this your level of stupidity is beyond what I can express

Adding up both your Ancestor's, you and your generation's iQ is only comparable to imbiciles...
Dunce.
Rambling like a chimpanzees because that close to a living thing they can compare you with...
Of course your birth was a mistake.
Aturu

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by NOwazobia: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Na small thing dey start fight for nairaland. LMAO... grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Adding up both your Ancestor's, you and your generation's iQ is only comparable to imbiciles...
Dunce.
Rambling like a chimpanzees because that close to a living thing they can compare you with...
Of course your birth was a mistake.
Aturu

trying to convince me that you're sane is a waste of time because I can never recognized nor acknowledged your sanity with this your gross foolishness display

why am I having the feelings that you just read a correct English and you're trying to mention me unnecessarily to know maybe you're now grammatically sound, well you might but you're still dumb, go and read think BIG by Ben Carson.

you need sense to progress in this world, one bit of it you don't have
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

trying to convince me that you're sane is a waste of time because I can never recognized nor acknowledged your sanity with this your gross foolishness display

why am I having the feelings that you just read a correct English and you're trying to mention me unnecessarily to know maybe you're now grammatically sound, well you might but you're still dumb, go and read think BIG by Ben Carson.

you need sense to progress in this world, one bit of it you don't have

Lolz... Your so low..
When your dead, you feel nothing ,the pains are felt by those close to you same thing happens when your stupid.
The mental progress of an ostrich supercedes that of your whole generations to come.
I will keep trolling your ass till the very end..
Anytime you make any derugatory words to any tribe.. Just watch your back.
Am right behind you..
Ode.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Lolz... Your so low..
When your dead, you feel nothing ,the pains are felt by those close to you same thing happens when your stupid.
The mental progress of an ostrich supercedes that of your whole generations to come.
I will keep trolling your ass till the very end..
Anytime you make any derugatory words to any tribe.. Just watch your back.
Am right behind you..
Ode.

kindergarten talk, you belong in aro, you stay behind me I match you and break you like pieces

I'm the nemesis you wouldn't want to experience. fúck off
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

kindergarten talk, you belong in aro, you stay behind me I match you and break you like pieces

I'm the nemesis you wouldn't want to experience. fúck off

LOL.. Your mentally breaking down already..
Don't sweat it because you are of no use to the society.

Been a fool that you are.. You continue to meet the expectations a retro sub-human.
Even going as far as creating new heights..

Wow kudos.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

LOL.. Your mentally breaking down already..
Don't sweat it because you are of no use to the society.

Been a fool that you are.. You continue to meet the expectations a retro sub-human.
Even going as far as creating new heights..

Wow kudos.

jargons and gibberish of your family experience as usual

writing rubbish with confidence. alaye seek help, I'm tired of your foolishness recycling
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

jargons and gibberish of your family experience as usual

writing rubbish with confidence. alaye seek help, I'm tired of your foolishness recycling

Aturu
Your psychological state is a pure case of someone who grew up with a shitty family of dunce.
Am not surprised cos you lack the capacity to comprehend.
Agavu..

I got my eyes on you...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Aturu
Your psychological state is a pure case of someone who grew up with a shitty family of dunce.
Am not surprised cos you lack the capacity to comprehend.
Agavu..

I got my eyes on you...

no wonder Okorocha said your likes are poorly educated. the bolded, why did you used am in replacement of I'm/ I am and surprised past tense to express yourself in a present context?

the time you're suppose to focus in developing yourself privately, you're wasting it to quote me in seeking for attention and you're gainfully employed and established like this?

let me suggest Invisible teacher for you written by Dele Ashade to developed yourself grammatically

stop disgracing your lineage, I'm tired of reading your grammatical blunders
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

no wonder Okorocha said your likes are poorly educated. the bolded, why would you use am in replacement of I'm/ I am and surprised past tense to express yourself in a present context?

the time you're suppose to focus in developing yourself privately, you're wasting it to quote me in seeking for attention and you're gainfully employed and established like this?

let me suggest Invisible teacher for you written by Dele Ashade to developed yourself grammatically

stop disgracing your lineage, I'm tired of reading your grammatical blunders

LOL.. Still doesn't change the fact that your a fool, a troglodyte.
Typo error is common but seeing how you rabibly went ballistic is a sheer indication that you are a pathetic weak numb skull.

Dunning-Kruger effect at full display here.
Omo... Your mentally cheap.
Get lost!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

LOL.. Still doesn't change the fact that your a fool, a troglodyte.
Typo error is common but seeing how you rabibly went ballistic is a sheer indication that you are a pathetic weak numb skull.

Dunning-Kruger effect at full display here.
Omo... Your mentally cheap.
Get lost!!!

A for Apple
B for Ball

you make two blunders in one sentence and you called it typographical errors, you're just one nitwit bent on seeking for validation of your sanity

there is no room for your imbecilic display. you're just one olodo trying to belong to where you will never be. a low IQ forming grammatical class with your meaningless rants
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

A for Apple
B for Ball

you make two blunders in one sentence and you called it typographical errors, you're just one nitwit bent on seeking for validation of your sanity

there is no room for your imbecilic display. you're just one olodo trying to belong to where you will never be. a low IQ forming grammatical class with your meaningless rants

Lolz.. Said a dumb low life tribal bigot..
I'm sure you life is so fucking boring you have nothing working out for you except constituting nuisance in public space.
Your moniker speaks volumes of your type.

That's why you result to ethnic insults just to feel good. But you can't hide away from the obvious reality of your failed life.

Stop recycling this IQ trash talk.
IQ this, IQ that blah blah blah.
You're a densed weak ass fucking ethnicist dimwit.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Lolz.. Said a dumb low life tribal bigot..
I'm sure you life is so fucking boring you have nothing working out for you except constituting nuisance in public space.
Your moniker speaks volumes of your type.

That's why you result to ethnic insults just to feel good. But you can't hide away from the obvious reality of your failed life.

Stop recycling this IQ trash talk.
IQ this, IQ that blah blah blah.
You're a densed weak ass fucking ethnicist dimwit.

what's this cow ranting about, what exactly is your point since because I can't pick one than using dictionary to reply me, na so you no get work reach

imagine the fool want to write dense, he's writing densed thinking dense has past tense, brain dead cow, talking about being a tribalism, yes I'm a tribalist, fúck your nationalism that had benefit nothing but destruction

your nationalism got my premier and Northerner premier killed and left your Michael okpara and Azikwe from the killing, again fúck your nationalism

get the Bleep out of my mention with your imbecilic ranting, you won't have the opportunity to quote me again, just watch it

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

what's this cow ranting about, what exactly is your point since because I can't pick one than using dictionary to reply me, na so you no get work reach

imagine the fool want to write dense, he's writing densed thinking dense has past tense, brain dead cow, talking about being a tribalism, yes I'm a tribalist, fúck your nationalism that had benefit nothing but destruction

your nationalism got my premier and Northerner premier killed and left your Michael okpara and Azikwe from the killing, again fúck your nationalism

get the Bleep out of my mention with your imbecilic ranting, you won't have the opportunity to quote me again, just watch it

Bleep you and all those useless gibberish you wrote up there.
Professor dumblefuctard. Asking if I no get work Na you be my work na.
I would have let all these slide if only you didn't quote me from the onset..
You can't stomach the repercussions of your action.. Fucking looser.
You can report me to the mods for all I care because I will still comeback to hunt your sorry ass.
Werey.!!!

Next time say what you want to say without quoting anybody....
Fucking Asswipe.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: His Glasses Is About Falling Off At Jakande Junction's Statue by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

a talk of a madman always interest himself, I will always tame stupid posts, post one imbecilic post again if I won't still tame your stupidity

stupid post is a big crime in my side, imagine all these jargons you're writing since add to your life ambition, won't you parents be happy?

a wasted son

Useless son from a hopeless generation .. Bloody fucker..
Curse on you and your generation..
You slept with somebody's wife abi..
Your life is cursed..
Fool..

Everything you'll amount in this life will be in vain.
Go seek forgiveness.. Bloody idiot.. Hahhahah
No wonder your life is in turmoil..
You never see craze..

Even if you ignore me.. I will still come for you idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? / "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? / Unsigned Electoral Bill: INEC, Political Parties Meet This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.