Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Psychological Benefit Of Being A Christian - Please Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Psychological Benefit Of Being A Christian - Please Read (146 Views)

"How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire" / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Tithe: Can A Mature Christian Please Explain This Part Of The Bible About Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Psychological Benefit Of Being A Christian - Please Read by PropertyNR: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2022
There's a lot to love about being a Christian, but one benefit that's often overlooked is the ability categorize our mistakes as temptations.

So even if you take the wrong step, instead of beating up yourself, you'll see it as a temptation, and continue striving.

Some days ago, I was wanted to use my water dispenser (I drained it, and haven't used it in a while).

While carrying it, I mistakenly turned on the hot button. At the end of the day, the dispenser get bad.

I was mad at myself. I was so down, just laid on my bed thinking.

Then it hit me, "this is just another temptation."

I gave in to the thought. It was another temptation.
Immediately, I felt peace. I was no longer angry, but rather positive about not allowing the burnt dispenser affect me.

I was happy through out the day, and up to this day (although I haven't fixed it), I still haven't had any negative thought about that incident.

I know a lot of us experience this. But you'll never what a powerful ability it is.

This is why Christians are some of the happiest people in the world.

And it's a greater reason to be a Christian if you aren't already one.

It's an old but effective "cheat" to a hopeful and happy life.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, being a Christian is the best thing that can happen to you. And that's a thought from some random dude, who isn't even going to church today.

Re: The Psychological Benefit Of Being A Christian - Please Read by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Psychology means "spirit". Because the world does not want people to know* Truth they created the deceit to cover The Truth called "psychology".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Always Look On The Inside / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022 / Tszyu Vs Gausha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.