Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism (30194 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: Reno Omokri Blames Buhari For Biden's Weakness / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists / Lauretta Onochie Asks EFCC, ICPC To Probe FFK Over N2bn Missing Aviation Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by hayoholla(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Reno oz right in his assertion, but unfortunately, the scenario is not what is playing out.
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's Reno all day. He can hardly be wrong in my eye.
He's not perfect, but he's definitely a very good man
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by blaise26abj(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Because I do not want my gender to be victims of your logical ego. This is an ego clash and the gender with three legs and overwhelming ego should fix it. angry

So because some men decides to behave badly , all men in a country can go to hell ?

It’s like saying when some women decide to be prostitutes , all women should be tagged as prostitutes and can go to hell .

Generalization is the reason feminism will die a natural death !
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Laitan45: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please read my thread.
I'm having acid reflux with Gerd
https://www.nairaland.com/7006389/need-yall-gerd-ulcer-acid
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
blaise26abj:

So because some men decides to behave badly , all men in a country can go to hell ?

It’s like saying when some women decide to be prostitutes , all women should be tagged as prostitutes and can go to hell.

Generalization is the reason feminism will die a natural death !

Like you guys haven’t been doing that already. Mtcheeeewwwwww

3 Likes

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Kingosytex(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no he is just forming woke when he knows nothing

He thrives on controversy and been at the opposite end of any debate to get attention

If you switch to his side he go take your former post

His whole gimmick was an attack on the west and how they don't take Africa issues serious

Remember the whole fight is about Ukraine wanting to westernize and the west trying to support Ukraine with media and mobilisation

So he is against that he can't come out because he is a coward that is benefitting from the same west and hiding under their bed

So he is just beating round the bush in confusion, if you like blacks what are you doing in the west, adeyanju is on ground in Nigeria, sowore is on ground from jail to jail

You go sitdown for west dictating how whites no like blacks

As David and ffk don take the shine off him by releasing another opinion he would go back to his vomit again because he just love to be on the opposite end

That one has taken protests as his full time job. Anywhere you see or hear about protests, Adeyanju must be there grin grin
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by blaise26abj(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Like you guys haven’t been doing that already. Mtcheeeewwwwww

Another hasty generalization . Please remove hatred from your heart . Humans have good and bad people irrespective of the gender . Accusing the whole gender for the sins of a few is myopic and dangerous .
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by phenase(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Forget it, Ukrainians and other white nationals crosses the border and living Africans behind is pure racism. Lets call a spade, a spade. cool

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by abah001: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
They did not hates black for nothing. They hate blacks for something. African leaders are selfish, Greedy and Wicked. The time African's will hold there leaders Accountable will be when Africans will be respected because there will be no much need to travel to other countries to get good life.

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
blaise26abj:

Another hasty generalization . Please remove hatred from your heart . Humans have good and bad people irrespective of the gender. Accusing the whole gender for the sins of a few is myopic and dangerous .

I would be impressed when you take this sermon to your gender. kiss

2 Likes

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by omaclarry(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
theGUDgameR:

Stop lying nigeria don't have embassy in Ukraine. The embassy is in hungary cordinating Ukrainia so how did he run and leave Ukraine.

You are the most stupid person I have ever encountered in my life. You have information in your hand but you can't use it mugu. Mods u can ban me.

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Omobalo67: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm

I suggest in this situation, FG and other African leaders should step in and agree with the Polish authorities to pick anyone willing to return to there country of origin on spot and board them home. Probably the Host country doesn't want to permit the blacks to stay in there country, they have a right to do that.
May God save our people.
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by fredoooooo: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
wink2015:
Those sympathysing with Ukraine can now understand their rascism.

They want to use blacks as bombing shield.

That's Europe in General. EAST EUROPA racism is worse
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Ekaka1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Each of these men may be right in their opinion based on th information they have individually received and processed...and I REALLY DO T CARE ABOUT THEIR OPINIONS!!!
Those I want to hear from on this matter with immediate effect are:
1. Mr Geoffrey Onyeama - External affairs Minister
2. Madam Abike Dabiri- Current Chairman/CEO of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by blaise26abj(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

I would be impressed when you take this sermon to your gender. kiss

My actions or inactions should not be the basis for your inclination to generalize .

Its like you saying I should go and tell a male rapist to change before you stop labelling me , an innocent person , a rapist .

This is the root cause of Genocides .
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Truthisunique2: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kingosytex:

That one has taken protests as his full time job. Anywhere you see or hear about protests, Adeyanju must be there grin grin
at least he is not a coward

He is living the talk
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by AK481(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Reno is a fool,what of the Indians been allowed?
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
What is preventing them from canvas their poses white
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by emapeteum(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Very intelligent response to Ffk and David.we discriminate against ourselves here and you are asking me to favor you at the expense of my brother.
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by tommy589(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

Of course your shallow low brain is not able to link anything up.
In your warped mind, you believe you have equal rights
Ordinary police intimidate you in your shithole but you want equal rights in Europe.

You think I am dumb like you to think rights are uniform universally. But your meth saturated brain won't let you read my post intelligently before you comment

Calling your country "shithole" is that not enough proof you are demented. Nigeria that some of us and our children have found grace

Why visiting your frustration on me. Am i the embassy that denied you visa or the police in Nigeria that harrass you endlessly, Your failure in life is your own making. Go and work on your manners

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Karemarealty288:
What is stopping them from painting their faces white?

Lmfao grin cheesy... This is like one of the funniest shits I've seen in a while... Dude, you're crazy cheesy grin
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by buJu234: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
why are the African men that have stayed in Ukraine for over 5-10yrs..

even married Ukrainian women running away

while Ukrainian men of the same age group are staying back, carrying guns to fight and protect the country.

Why are black people always acting like parasites..

always collecting but never ready to give back

shame

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by tommy589(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
blaise26abj:

If there is a war that threatens to wipe out the entire Yoruba race and there is a train that can take Yoruba women and children to safety , would you prioritize a 100 foreign nationals over the preservation of your own people? These foreign nationals have their own governments that can evacuate them . Let’s not be sentimental about this . This is War . The norm doesn’t apply in war .

My people first! I am not against or support what the Ukrainian did. The Dunkirk inference has to do with a period when UN was yet to be established and certain articles of rights were yet to be incorporated and agreed universally.

Hundeyin was relating to UN laws from 1945 but Omokri related to an action that occured before UN establishment to justify what Ukrainian did. Not that UN articles are not trampled on worldwide but Ukraine is a signatory
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Omoluabi16(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
tommy589:

Dunkirk evacuation was a different era!

After WW2 equal rights for every human irrespective of race became entrenched in UN charter. Not that racism has stopped though
I am surprised you are quoting the UN charter. You still believe in these bodies?
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Foolishmasses:
For those of you that don't understand what's up between Russian and Ukraine. Here is layman example.

All of them na cultist.

Russia na eiye
Russia na ibaka
Russia na student wey dey live for hostel inside campus strictly for runs guys but mainly occupied by eiye cultists
Amongst Russia boys are Ukraine, Estonia, Moldova etc
Ukraine was Ostrich and Russia dey use one eye look am say he fit betray am one day. However, Ukraine went to campus crusade (revival) one day and he renounced his parole with Eiye cultist. The thing vex Russia wey be eiye leader, but told Ukraine that I suppose kill you oo but people go no say na me kill you if I do BUT if you wan die quick quick...go join another cultist like Aye or Bucca or Vikings etc. Ukraine dey happy and thanked his former boss Russia ibaka that he won't join any cult association.
On getting to 300 level, Ukraine notice say Estonia
and Latvia wey be ordinary flying birds for school don go join another level elsewhere. However, Aye and Viking (NATO) don dey find room apartment (accommodation) for where Russia Ibaka dey live , his neighborhood and e don dey vex say externals wan dey live for his backyard , na so Russia ibaka vex and say e no go happen for his lifetime. Meanwhile, Aye and Viking (NATO) wey dey find accomodation for Russia ibaka neighborhood only want to know as e dey go for Russia ibaka so that( aye NATO) they can know his movement , paroles, initiation days and g nights. Russia ibaka knew that if aye NATO can secure a one room self con for his neighborhood wey he Russia ibaka be chairman, na to kill him totally be that. Na so he (Russia ibaka) vex. Wetin con vex Russia ibaka pass na when he know say na his renounced ostrich (Ukraine) want give aye NATO his old room sef con for where he dey stay before on to say those people they tell the ostrich make he con join them say nothing wey anybody fit do to him, Na so the thing vex ibaka and he sent out his boys to go kill the renounced ostrich (Ukraine). As e be now , Russia ibaka boys hasn't kill the old ostrich, they just they pinch am small with log, slap, because Russia ibaka dey vex as e get one mad DB gun that if he put am for the ostrich head, the medulla oblongata will be no where to be found.

How is this a layman example with all the eiye, aye, ibaka etc?
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
omaclarry:
There is no racism, the only racist in this whole issue is Nigerian government and the Nigerian ambassador to Ukraine, he fled without thinking of people he was sent to represent. Nigerians please ask where your ambassador to Ukraine is.
Even Nigeria did not evacuate their diplomats

You didn't make any sense. If other countries had evacuated their citizens, why do they still have many of them among the people that are being given priority?
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by maasoap(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
buJu234:

while Ukrainian men of the same age group are staying back, carrying guns to fight and protect the country.

shame

And Ukrainians, who were born and raised in Ukraine, Europeans and Americans didn't flee and they are not still fleeing?
Re: UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism by Omoluabi16(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
buJu234:

shame
Do they have Ukrainian nationality? They have taken as much as they have given. Immigrants too dey build their economy, not that they love us much.
I support the Ukrainian for the 'ukrain first' policy, but expecting black people to fight their war is unfair, a big insult. I would blame the everly unserious African leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin / Killer Of General Mohammed Shuwa Arrested / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.