Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi (4787 Views)

IPOB Urge Every Igbo To Boycott Air Peace Airline / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Whiteangel1234: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2022
JUST IN!!! If Onyema Apologizes to Emir of Kano for Not Delaying a Taxiing Plane, We Will Boycott AirPeace - Igbo Businessmen | #IgbereTV

3 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2022
its turning into tribal. He is supporting his fellow Igbo man
Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Whiteangel1234: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2022
Hisbah21:
its turning into bias. someone supporting his regional man

It's simple if Air Peace Apologise we the Igbos will boycott his Airline , he can now go and source customers from Kano

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Karemarealty288(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2022
That's one useless thing about the useless country....everything turns into tribal sentiment.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

It's simple if Air Peace Apologise we the Igbos will boycott his Airline , he can now go and source customers from Kano

another unstable Igbo..thats too bad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by LeoDeKing: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Then fly which airline?

Azman?

Okay then.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by olisaEze(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Managing customers in Nigeria is not a walk-in-the-park because everyone with a penny to spend perceives his coin as the only pillar holding up your business. Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile while yelling "the customer is king" as if it’s one of the Ten Commandments. If you investigate further into the business men being quoted here, they’ll be a couple of lock-up store owners if at all there’s any truth to this! Airpeace has paid his dues, whether u choose to boycott or girlcott his business only goes to prove that the SE is it’s own greatest enemy. Don’t throw away the baby with the bath water, a word is enough for the wise.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Dhury: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2022
I'm in support of air peace for not going against their timetable as scheduled in respect of passengers on board. But since ibo as a tribe,choose to fight it this way. let other tribes boycott the biafrans airline.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Naijanascam: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Him apologizing means his business has no ethics and rules........ and he will keep apologizing till the business dies off like nigeria airways of old...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Whiteangel1234: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Dhury:
I'm in support of air peace for not going against their timetable as scheduled in respect of passengers on board. But since ibo as a tribe,choose to fight it this way. let other tribes boycott the biafrans airline.

Yes if Air Peace Apologise to Kano Emir I will encourage all Nigerians to boycott the airline

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by BafanaBafana: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Dhury:
If they had stuck to their timetable and not delayed the Emirs flight from Gambia, all these wouldn't have happened in the first place!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by mightyhaze: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Let him apologise for doing the right thing..

He is a business man

I apologise to my customer's and pacify them with calls and even gifts even when I and my staff are right and they are as wrong as poop..

Doesn't mean a thing and doesn't stop me doing the right thing over and over if and whenever the occasion arises.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Dhury: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2022
BafanaBafana:

If they had stuck to their timetable and not delayed the Emirs flight from Gambia, all these wouldn't have happened in the first place!
i didn't know much about what let to all this . So it started from gambia

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2022
olisaEze:
[s]Managing customers in Nigeria is not a walk-in-the-park because everyone with a penny to spend perceives his coin as the only pillar holding up your business. Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile while yelling "the customer is king" as if it’s one of the Ten Commandments. If you investigate further into the business men being quoted here, they’ll be a couple of lock-up store owners if at all there’s any truth to this! Airpeace has paid his dues, whether u choose to boycott or girlcott his business only goes to prove that the SE is it’s own greatest enemy. Don’t throw away the baby with the bath water, a word is enough for the wise.[/s]
I was reading with all enthusiasm at the beginning but got to the middle and saw the senseless speech you were putting out, thanks for saving my time reading your whole trash cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Dhury:
You can't even afford to , you don't have option . cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Perfectbeing(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Imagine other tribes had said they will boycott air peace for similar reason, the Igbos will say they hate them and they're being marginalised..

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Whiteangel1234: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Imagine other tribes had said they will boycott air peace for similar reason, the Igbos will say they hate them and they're being marginalised..

That is to tell you that Igbos hate injustice , Air Peace Apologising to the so called Emir of Kano is disrespect to over 300 Nigerians in that Flight

19 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Frigga13: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Yoruba man .. wetin Dey hold other tribes naa..

Very senseless talk.. and Na person opinion..

Tueh..

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2022
What a people... everything must sha turn tribal. We can never move forward with these our mentality

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by CSTRR: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2022
There is a severe lack of sense in igboland.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by ivandragon: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Seems some persons seek to cause trouble by masquerading as what they are not & then making provocative statements so as to incite hate...
Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2022
If a dying patient was in that plane being rushed to a preferred hospital in another location, should he or she die just because the Emir is yet to board and requesting the flight be delayed for 30mins?...

There are 300 people in that plane with various plans in life that does not affect the Emir whatsoever... on the Gambia flight, just because you flew Airpeace from Gambia with delays beyond Airpeace control does not guarantee Airpeace in Nigeria has to delay its flight for you. There are other customers who flew other airlines from various destinations hoping to catch an Airpeace flight to Kano aswell, who waits for them? One Godforbid again day grin, I trekked the whole of mobolaji bank anthony way to MM2 just to catch a flight because the traffic was dead, I got to the plane and I was the only one that was searched thoroughly like a thief, I dont blame them because even danfo might question my entering their bus. If I had know I could call Allen to delay, I would not have considered loosing so much weight.

This is corruption, this can be categorised as same reason the Nigerian AGN in Canada was demoted because it was assumed he called a police officer to discuss a traffic violation ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by NaMe4: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2022
But how this simple matter take involve 'Igbo businessmen'.

Make dem calm down and not bring ethnic sentiments into a simple service provider-customer issue.

Managing customers in Nigeria is not a walk-in-the-park because everyone with a penny to spend perceives his coin as the only pillar holding up your business. Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile while yelling "the customer is king" as if it’s one of the Ten Commandments. If you investigate further into the business men being quoted here, they’ll be a couple of lock-up store owners if at all there’s any truth to this! Airpeace has paid his dues, whether u choose to boycott or girlcott his business only goes to prove that the SE is it’s own greatest enemy. Don’t throw away the baby with the bath water, a word is enough for the wise.

grin
Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by EastCANNIBAL: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Just like saying the Yorubas should boycott Igbos goods in the South-West!!and the Igbos to boycott The Yorubas goods in the South-East abi!!!
Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by iyapont: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2022
But why should he apologise?? What type of nonsense is this

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Just like saying the Yorubas should boycott Igbos goods in the South-West!!and the Igbos to boycott The Yorubas goods in the South-East abi!!!

Relaying it to this scenerio, If the Igbos refuse to sell item to the Yorubas just because the Hausas said they should not, the Yorubas can demand a valid reason to boycott their goods.
Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nyanmiridunce: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

If Yoruba should boycott Igbo businesses in southwest, e don be for them be that. Forget all their brags online, dey humble pass anything offline. If Yorùbá should boycott them and their businesses I'm sure their leaders will come in droves to appeal. We've seen it happen before. A good example was when Fashola deported some yeebos back to Anambra, it's like their world wanted to end. Their leaders came in droves to beg Fashola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
In fact, the Emir has to apologise to Nigerians and everyone on that plane for belittling their various struggles in life thinking he is more privileged on an equally paid product.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by gentiles(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
CSTRR:
There is a severe lack of sense in igboland.
Is there sense in Yorubaland?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Davefed(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
If Yoruba should boycott Igbo businesses in southwest, e don be for them be that. Forget all their brags online, dey humble pass anything offline. If Yorùbá should boycott them and their businesses I'm sure their leaders will come in droves to appeal. We've seen it happen before. A good example was when Fashola deported some yeebos back to Anambra, it's like their world wanted to end. Their leaders came in droves to beg Fashola.
lols I'm amuse seriously. You can't do without Igbo traders.. that's a fact you found very difficult to accept.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Nyanmiridunce: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Davefed:
lols I'm amuse seriously. You can't do without Igbo traders.. that's a fact you found very difficult to accept.
Anything to make your dick stand. Dey there dey delude yourself. Make FG grant you Biafra lásán, if dem still born you well stay behind you hear.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi by Lipscomb(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
But why igbos people are like this many Nigerians don't really accept the claim of the emir.And non of his subject abuse or condemn the airpeace.

Why this people always turn things to tribalism and religion bigots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction In Nigeria ‘to Become World’s Fastest Growing’ / What Are Nature And The Causes Of Modern Tribalism? / Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.