Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet (547 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
According to Reno

"Unpopular opinion: Ukrainian border guards prioritising Ukrainians over Black Africans is not necessary racism. In war you prioritise your people. Watch the movie Dunkirk. Britain refused to let the French board their evacuation ships. Their policy was British first
#TableShaker"

It's wrong for a country at war to prioritize her citizen over other nationals or colors....

The moment you prioritize your nationals over other nationals, then that is racism.

Everyone in Ukraine right now deserves to be alive, whether as a Ukrainian or as African.

Lets say, there is an emergency at the hospital and a black man arrived first for treatment, and a Ukrainian came next and the medics decides to treat the Ukrainian first because they want to prioritize or preserve their own... It doesn't make sense.

I am blaming the Africa union (AU) for not doing anything about this.... What's their function?
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by DrGoodman: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Before talking Russian matters, what about the klings and neglect cum racism inside Nigeria?

Charity should begin from home.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Frigga13: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
When Americans was leaving Afghan.. they should have save the whole citzens Na .. why taking their soldiers staffs and people they feel they needed.

African man .. and emotional sentiments..

I believe Nigeria will be the only country that will prioritize foreigners before its citizens.. based on inferiority and call it humanity or moral.

They world and international community have a standard and Nigeria opinion no count .. talk more of Nairaland noise maker or fame seeking bloggers

With all warnings.. black man sit down .. they claim right wey dem no get for their own country..
tomorrow same black go blame girl wey Dey ask for Mercedes wen her papa no get danfo.

Nonsenses
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Truthisunique2: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Nigerians are hypocrites

During the civil war Nigeria army invaded us in Midwest because we are the divide between East and West

They killed many midwesterns who weren't Igbos simply because many couldn't speak the local dialect or because they "looked" like igbo

I ask was this not racism in placing priorities at war

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Deffjam: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Mr Man keep shut if you don't know what to say.

A country where you school, work and do everything. In time of war, you want to japa.......who do you expect to stay and fight?? And let's not forget, the soldiers fighting the battle also have families too or do you expect the whole family to fight together?? So in a common sense Ukrainians has to leave first..

Secondly, Ukrainians have 3 months Visa free to Poland.....
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Deffjam: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:
When Americans was leaving Afghan.. they should have save the whole citzens Na .. why taking their soldiers staffs and people they feel they needed.

I believe Nigeria will be the only country that will prioritize foreigners before its citizens.. based on inferiority and call it humanity or moral.

They world and international community have a standard and Nigeria opinion no count .. talk more of Nairaland noise maker or fame seeking bloggers

With all warnings.. black man sit down .. they claim right wey dem no get for their own country..
tomorrow same black go blame girl wey Dey ask for Mercedes wen her papa no get danfo.

Nonsenses
Nigerians and emotions.......the Nigerian government is to be blamed.......

Dem carry evacuation plane go there when people no enter?? I tire oo.

You can expect my village to be in war with another village and expect me to be saving people's family before mine.
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Deffjam:
Mr Man keep shut if you don't know what to say.

A country where you school, work and do everything. In time of war, you want to japa.......who do you expect to stay and fight?? And let's not forget, the soldiers fighting the battle also have families too or do you expect the whole family to fight together?? So in a common sense Ukrainians has to leave first..

Secondly, Ukrainians have 3 months Visa free to Poland.....

You're being clever by half ....

This is racism and Reno shouldn't see it as a kind gesture....
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Deffjam: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

You're being clever by half ....

This is racism and Reno shouldn't see it as a kind gesture....
oga cleverly...I see you.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Deffjam:
Nigerians and emotions.......the Nigerian government is to be blamed.......

Dem carry evacuation plane go there when people no enter?? I tire oo.

You can expect my village to be in war with another village and expect me to be saving people's family before mine.

Then you're practicing racism.... My point is simple. I don't care who gets taken first, but this act is racism and Reno is justifying racism as a norm for blacks ...
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Ojiofor: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=yanabasee post=110593584]According to Reno

It's wrong for a country at war to prioritize her citizen over other nationals or colors....

The moment you prioritize your nationals over other nationals, then that is racism.

Everyone in Ukraine right now deserves to be alive, whether as a Ukrainian or as African.

Lets say, there is an emergency at the hospital and a black man arrived first for treatment, and a Ukrainian came next and the medics decides to treat the Ukrainian first because they want to prioritize or preserve their own... It doesn't make sense.

I am blaming the Africa union (AU) for not doing anything about this.... What's their function?[/quote

Not necessarily racism but in every country citizens rights comes first.
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Deffjam: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

Then you're practicing racism.... My point is simple. I don't care who gets taken first, but this act is racism and Reno is justifying racism as a norm for blacks ...
you can never tell....it's a crazy world.
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Ojiofor:
Not necessarily racism but in every country citizens rights comes first.

Citizen's right ? During war?

This is war and everyone deserves to be alive... Note, there taking Indians and China citizens along. This is entirely racism against blacks...
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:
According to Reno

I am blaming the Africa union (AU) for not doing anything about this.... What's their function?

All though there should be equal process but as a country, your citizens should be your number one priority others comes next. This is the norm globally. As a native, you should come first
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

All though there should be equal process but as a country, your citizens should be your number one priority others comes next. This is the norm globally. As a native, you should come first

Yes, Ukrainian government is giving that opportunity to Chinese and Indians except Africans ....

Isn't this entirely racism?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

Citizen's right ? During war?

This is war and everyone deserves to be alive... Note, there taking Indians and China citizens along. This is entirely racism against blacks...

So, when should they enjoy such privilege the most? So you mean they should protect other citizens at the detriment of theirs? You saw a whole president fighting for his country and you expect him to abandon his own and help others? Or what are you saying?
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

Yes, Ukrainian government is giving that opportunity to Chinese and Indians except Africans ....

Isn't this entirely racism?

That is fallacy my brother
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Nonsenses
You spoke all that's on my mind,God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

So, when should they enjoy such privilege the most? So you mean they should protect other citizens at the detriment of theirs? You saw a whole president fighting for his country and you expect him to abandon his own and help others? Or what are you saying?

I am saying that, everyone should be given opportunity to survive from Russian blast...

If I get to the free train on time... I should be allowed to board and not stopping me from boarding...
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

That is fallacy my brother
I thought same until I verify this....
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

I am saying that, everyone should be given opportunity to survive from Russian blast...

If I get to the free train on time... I should be allowed to board and not stopping me from boarding...

Yes, everyone will be given opportunity but the "natives" first. Other citizens are expected to have gone to their respective countries. If not, they will be safe after all citizens are okay. That is just it
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by oscarsam(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Right from the onset of this war, Reno has been making jester of blacks, which is very bad no matter what might be fanning his beliefs.

Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

I thought same until I verify this....

How did you verified it? Secondly, did you know the ties other citizen's countries have in regards to the evacuation?

Has Nigerian government done anything tangible to even afford her citizens the luxury you are asking for? All this things counts. Relationship, bilateral agreement and the rest.

Which support is Nigeria doing and expecting her affected citizens to benefit from?

Did they open their boarders or send in aircraft or other things needed to aid it's smooth runnings? So, they should abandon citizens their country are working tirelessly to save and face Nigerians first because it is war? Many gaps my brother
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by yanabasee(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

How did you verified it? Secondly, did you know the ties other citizen's countries have in regards to the evacuation?

Has Nigerian government done anything tangible to even afford her citizens the luxury you are asking for? All this things counts. Relationship, bilateral agreement and the rest.

Which support is Nigeria doing and expecting her affected citizens to benefit from?

Did they open their boarders or send in aircraft or other things needed to aid it's smooth runnings? So, they should abandon citizens their country are working tirelessly to save and face Nigerians first because it is war? Many gaps my brother

At war? And we're talking about priorities. Ties between countries?

At war?

My point is simple.... This is racism... You don't prioritize during emergency.... No matter what...
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by edoairways: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:
According to Reno

Fortunately Reno is right this time
Re: Counter Thread To Reno's Tweet by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

At war? And we're talking about priorities. Ties between countries?

At war?

My point is simple.... This is racism... You don't prioritize during emergency.... No matter what...

Yes at war! That is the right time to talk about priorities.

Let me give you a simple example. If there is a communal clash within a state not to even talk about country against country. Who do you think the community will be supporting? Themselves! Their own people irrespective the other community are also from the same country

I understand your emotions but sadly the reality is that emotions don't work in sceneries like this.
Your people is your number 1.

Another example... Let say a building is burning and childrens from different families are there. My brother you will save your children first forget emotions. This is something that belongs to you.

You won't even see any other people. It is your people first.

That is just it. Let's forget sentiment

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer / What Osinbajo Should Have Done / APC Crisis: INEC Rejects Bello’s Letter, Recognises Buni, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.