Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? (283 Views)

Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? by Datedoboy: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
The government of Ukraine announced recently that males from age 18 to 60 should not leave the country and that they should fight and defend the country.

Wait a minute? What happened to gender equality? What happened to the females? How about the ladies first mantra that women use when gifts are being shared? How can all feminists and women in the world advocating for gender equality suddenly keep mute?

Are we saying gender equality applies in favourable conditions?

Let's turn the table a bit. Imagine if the government declared that females aged 18 to 60 should not leave the country and males only are allowed to leave. What do you think will happen?

Many women around the world including the female USA football team who were shouting for equal salary with the male team would have cried foul.

Also, many women including feminists would have staged several protests and demonstrations saying this is unfair but as at this moment, most males in the country are not complaining.

No one has sued the Government of Ukraine for this injustice and partial discrimination towards men.

This event shows that most people pushing for gender equality are hypocrites and that is why the world is in chaos because people know the truth and cover it. The truth will surely be exposed by their actions.

Deep down, the females know that men are superior and they comply when faced with danger but when the coast is clear, they resume their gender equality propaganda.

I was a part of gender vanguard group during my NYSC days and we pushed for an equal society where males and females are treated equally but with what I have observed in the world, I have the right to say that ;

1- This declaration by the government of Ukraine is totally unfair towards the male gender

2- If we see nothing wrong in what the Government of Ukraine did, then both gender can never be equal and treated equally

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? by NyamiriFlathead(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Mynd44 and lalasticlala, pls move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? by DropsMic(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Datedoboy:
The government of Ukraine announced recently that males from age 18 to 60 should not leave the country and that they should fight and defend the country.

Wait a minute? What happened to gender equality? What happened to the females? How about the ladies first mantra that women use when gifts are being shared? How can all feminists and women in the world advocating for gender equality suddenly keep mute?

Feminists do not want equality.. They only want the good parts of being a man

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? by Baitullah: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nice submission bruv. Gender equality creeps in when things are all rosy and not actually in all ramifications (including dangers).

Feminism is not about equality but with the ulterior intent of superiority. I don't even have to argue with any feminist cause the argument will be endless.

It was never about equality but superiority. Unfortunately, effeminate men wielding power at the top keep yielding to their Machiavellianism.
Re: Ukraine Crises. What Happened To Gender Equality? by Datedoboy: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Baitullah:
Nice submission bruv. Gender equality creeps in when things are all rosy and not actually in all ramifications (including dangers).

Feminism is not about equality but with the ulterior intent of superiority. I don't even have to argue with any feminist cause the argument will be endless.

It was never about equality but superiority. Unfortunately, effeminate men wielding power at the top keep yielding to their Machiavellianism.

Thanks my brother. That's true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyim: Positives In A Re-assuring Home Coming / Putin Slams West’s ‘empire Of Lies’ / Partnership With Russia And Pakistan: Nigeria Plans To Construct Its First Nucle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.