Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Permutations To Return Jonathan To Power In 2023 And His Continued Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Permutations To Return Jonathan To Power In 2023 And His Continued Silence (13498 Views)

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Permutations To Return Jonathan To Power In 2023 And His Continued Silence by spy24(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Slurity:
He dare not try it, he will lost woefully I'm south west, and the whole north will support any Yoruba person contesting against him. Who is deceiving Jonathan that he is wanted? His political career is over, just understand that for good.

grin grin grin
Re: The Permutations To Return Jonathan To Power In 2023 And His Continued Silence by kingsmaila(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2022
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/analysis-permutations-to-return-jonathan-to-power-in-2023-and-his-continued-silence/
If I were GEJ I will acept the proposal, win on APC platform and defect to PDP after all defection is allowed in Nigeria politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bombs Mosque In Maiduguri, 6 Killed / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / Senate To Fast-Track Passage Of New Minimum Wage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.