Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) (70048 Views)

Prettymike: Marriage Is A High Achievement / See Photo Of How Women Dressed Before Satan Became Tailor / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by itkbooks: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Pymetrics: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
He was born of a woman so he ought to have at least some drop of respect for women.
Don't shift blame. Why can't women shows respect themselves?

4 Likes

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Always depicting occultism lifestyle. undecided
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
If you think what this guy does is normal, you need a Spiritual check up.
This is a pure Demonic and occultic Enterprise/ritual packaged in form of having Fun...
[/s]

I ain't gonna be surprised if you don't end up in heaven.
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
And he is the one financing all these outfits.
Too much money is worrying this man

1 Like

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Franking: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Where are the feminists?
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Damn!
Those girls should be ashamed of theirselfs
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Do animals dress?

On a serious note, what would make someone wat to be dressed like an animal like those girls did. I don't really understand
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chai angry

See people girlfriends

Where that my brother.....person when no get girlfriend get wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
damn shut up have you seen Western crazy side of entertainment undecided most u demonize stuff why??
you are still a young man that doesn't understand the concepts of the spirits ... Just shut and learn undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
He was born of a woman so he ought to have at least some drop of respect for women.

Kiddo, keep off! He never forced them.

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Mooh247: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
When alujanu and demons dictates everything for you
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by chucksbonda(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funny thing is these ladies get paid stipends
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by heniford2: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
lasisi69:
you are still a young man that doesn't understand the concept of the spirits ... Just shut and learn undecided
everything spiritual why
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Princeton92(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
I expected you to appear as first four comment section
SMH

Righteousness2:
This is a pure Demonic and occultic Enterprise/ritual packaged in form of having Fun...
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na you and your ancestors be animals. Ekwensu. Ewu. Osino "we are animals one way or another". Mkpi.

1 Like

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
everything spiritual why
Bro, believe... He's right... If you understand spiritual energy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
See how foolish some women are. Why didn't he wear the mask himself? Chaii..
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
damn shut up have you seen Western crazy side of entertainment undecided most u demonize stuff why??
I pity you, you're tell a man of God to ship?
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
His only saying get money so you can treat the Naija gold digging bitches anyhow you want. I love this guy, sometimes he chains them, this guy is living my fantasy on how I will treat the gold digging scums. I never reach your level of reckless spending yet o but I hail you Mr Mike. Continue to portray them in their real identity, gold digging cheap scums

3 Likes

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

I never knew that I will ever agree with you on any topic. But, here I am. You are very right. But one thing is sure, Lucifer has lost the battle. He is just looking for accomplice so that he will not be lonely in Hell Fire

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Occultic man.

1 Like

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

1 Share

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ambode is gone, Pretty Mike is still here.

Let us learn!

Small Gov Ambode start to go club, even trying to co.ck block pretty Mike.
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Not someone whose mother cannot identity who impregnated her leading her to dump the baby Pretty Mike at the dump site. So, what do you expect from a man who was picked up at the dump site and raised at Enugu Baby Factory?
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Maj196(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Women would do anything for money

1 Like

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by justli: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:

And you think they are normal because na Oyibo. People better start using their head.
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by sabreal: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Women.

You see your life.

So you can also project as animals?

Very disappointing

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Jumbojax(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Astoria:
Not everything has a religious connotation. Even the air you breathe seems demonic to you. Guy shift abeg.
Come on, you gotta admit this looks creepy asl
Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
it's seems your one of the demons.what is fashion about this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) by Harrynight(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
cry

The female folks can do anything for a man just for money

That this man can do anything jus to trend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.