Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) (1147 Views)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by Ade1234tayo: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
https://www.davisibg.com/thread-1119.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-nZWTJ6xY

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CadbHJ1ATBL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Grammy award-winning singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, on Saturday night confirmed that he had a “bad accident” in his Ferrari.

Taking to in his Instagram story, he stated that that his legs hurt a little but he was fine.

Yes it’s true. I had a bad accident in my Ferrari today. My leg just hurts a little but I’m fine,” Burna Boy wrote.
He, however, stated that he found it funny that people were recording him instead of trying to help.

Burna Boy stared that the onlookers were too excited to see him regardless of the accident, adding that he still loved his fans.

Burna Boy said,

“It’s just funny how everyone came out with phones recording me instead of trying to help (I guess they were too excited to see me regardless of the situation) but I love you all. Gambo got me.”

Sharing a short video on his Insta story, the singer wrote,

Just for confirmation. This is my face”

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
shocked

Result of ill gotten wealth.

Those who have eyes have seen that burnaboy source of wealth is questionable. Only myopic people believe that it's music that is giving him money. But he's using music to cover a whole lot of things.
Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Those who have eyes have seen that burnaboy source of wealth is questionable. Only myopic people believe that it's music that is giving him money. But he's using music to cover a whole lot of things.
grown up, reasoning like a toddler.
Obviously you have small skoi skoi for brain

Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by panini(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oh wow, I saw the car yesterday night. I was wondering what happened to that sweet car when I saw it damaged like that.
So na Burna Boy get am...
Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by iTearHerToto: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[/s]
Trash spilled

Pukes angry
Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by Upmost96(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Na wa.... your sense of reasoning is appalling
Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by silverlinen(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Some deluded folks for nairaland don dey attribute the cause of the accident,to ill gotten wealth.
Whichever way people, if e easy, go do am.
Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by FaceTanke: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sha be careful
Re: Burna Boy Crashes His Ferrari Car In An Accident In Lekki (video) by kuonbe(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
I need a room or room self apartments around surulere.

(1) (Reply)

20 Highest Paid Nollywood Actors And Actresses In Nigeria / Comedian Udeme Biography, Net Worth, Date Of Birth, Real Name, Girlgriend, Comed / Bella & Sheggz Revealed Their Widest Place They Had SEX To Housemates (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.