Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine (633 Views)

Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by olas24u(f): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
KYIV (Reuters) - Ukraine is establishing a foreign "international" legion for volunteers from abroad, President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Sunday.

"This will be the key evidence of your support for our country," Zelenskiy said in a statement.

(Reporting by Pavel Polityuk; Editing by William Mallard)

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-02-27/ukraine-establishing-foreign-legion-for-volunteers-from-abroad-president
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Noblechykk(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
I am beginning to think that people are under estimating this Zelensky.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:
KYIV (Reuters) - Ukraine is establishing a foreign "international" legion for volunteers from abroad, President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Sunday.

"This will be the key evidence of your support for our country," Zelenskiy said in a statement.

(Reporting by Pavel Polityuk; Editing by William Mallard)

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-02-27/ukraine-establishing-foreign-legion-for-volunteers-from-abroad-president

This guy is a clown. We saw this template in Syria.

He shouldn't allow the west to mislead him.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by SmartProf(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
As if he open-heartedly invited foreigners to come enjoy with his country when there was peace...well, Somalians, Sudanese and Libyans will be very ready to help in stuffs like this.
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Noblechykk:
I am beginning to think that people are under estimating this Zelensky.

People are actually overestimating him, he is a lot of talk but little action. Hope you have been following his “yabbings”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by blackpanda: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sign me up biko
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by olas24u(f): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kabongo1:

This guy is a clown. We saw this template in Syria.

He shouldn't allow the west to mislead him.

they want to use doesafrican students to fight ,but that reno was talking rubbish
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by BSsniffer: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's my prayer that the Ukrainians and the rest of Europe gets raped by Putin and his chechen hordes...
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by KingdomlessKing: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:
It's my prayer that the Ukrainians and the rest of Europe gets raped by Putin and his chechen hordes...
Big AMEN ooooo!
I wanna see their Blood dying the Atlantic grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by BSsniffer: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
MeinFuhrer:

One thing niggers and slavs have in common is the need to rape others, so I am honestly not surprised.

Yeah, same slavs who once kicked your ass. Your men and women are about to get violated by Putin's dogs.....deal with it.

Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
MeinFuhrer:

One thing niggers and slavs have in common is the need to rape others, so I am honestly not surprised.
undecided
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

they want to use doesafrican students to fight ,but that reno was talking rubbish
I thought as much... After fighting, he treats them like sh**...

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Generalwoodz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Deep down I want to fight for Ukraine...who knows when the plane would Land ?
Re: Zelensky Invites Foreigners To Fight For Ukraine by Noblechykk(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Amunaotutheory:

People are actually overestimating him, he is a lot of talk but little action. Hope you have been following his “yabbings”.
Well, let's watch and see. I think it is too early to conclude

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia Switches On GERD Hydropower Dam / China Says 'Everyone Knows’ Who Is To Blame For Ukraine War / STRIKING BACK: Russian Ammunition Depot Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.