Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. (465 Views)

Anambra Commissioner Of Lands Flags Off Allocation Of Plots At Dubai Estate Awka / Plot Of Land At Lafenwa Along Itele Road, Ogun State / 300 Acres Land @ Lafenwa, Ogun State (close To Alamala Barracks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is to inform you that there is an ongoing sales of massive plots of land along lafenwa ota axis. Lafenwa ota can be accessed from ayobo in Lagos State and from tollgate/ojuore/iyana Iyesi in Ogun state. For now a plot of land is 850k, mainly because the owners of the land are about to complete a link road. Immediately after the linkage, which will be completed in less than a month. I promise you,the worth of a plot will be higher than a million. So take charge by calling, 08033558710,08038770700 For further details.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
The first number is my WhatsApp number.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
You can call for a visit. A trial will convince you.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
The link road is about to be completed, price can change at any time from now. You can call for visitation.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Honourable ladies and gentlemen, I will like to bring to your notice that the price of the land that I discussed above have increase to 1.2 million. It is still very cheap when you considered the price of the neighboring lands. Please buy your own now. Land properties appreciate everyday.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Some are just viewing
Some are calling
Some are visiting and
Some are buying.
It's an opportunity for you to have a piece of land in this area because
The land is cheap
The land is dry
It's closer to Ayobo ipaja
It's not government acquisition
It's a land that is surrounded by development. Etc. When you see it, you will definitely like it.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
A shout-out to people that are looking for a large piece of land like hectares/acres/plots for religious activities/schools/camps/commercial and private purposes in a place that is close to Ayobo ipaja, Lagos. A great discount await you. Please call/WhatsApp me now. 08033558710.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Some people want to know if they can come on Sundays, Yes, you can come anytime. Just give me a call before coming. 08033558710.
Re: A Very Cheap And Urgent Sales Of Plots Of Land At Lafenwa Ota. by Jogab: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dryland
Virgin land
Problem free land
60 by 120 full measurements
Very close to lafenwa ota
Very affordable.
1.5m per plot
It can be access through
Ayobo, tollgate and
Iyana Iyesi.

(1) (Reply)

C of O Build Land @the Gemstone - BEACHFRONT close to Amen estate phase 2 Lagos / Fully Serviced 2 And 3 Bedroom Flats For Rent ( Alpha Beach Road) / 5 Plots Of Land For Sale At Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.