Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,413 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon (1623 Views)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilPUSSY:
CNN footage has shown a TOS-1 heavy flamethrower being deployed near the Ukrainian border.

The TOS-1 heavy flamethrower is able to shoot thermobaric rockets.Thermobaric weapons are capable of vaporising human bodies and crushing internal organs, say reports.

Footage from inside of Russia appears to show a thermobaric rocket launcher being deployed towards the Ukrainian border, according to The Guardian.

The video, shared on Twitter by CNN correspondent Frederik Pleitgen, displays a TOS-1 heavy flamethrower, which can shoot thermobaric rockets mounted on a T-72 tank chassis.

The footage was captured south of Belgorod, Pleitgen said, which is about 45 miles away from Kharkiv, Ukraine.

The TOS-1 was first used during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, The Guardian said, and was also deployed in Chechnya and the Syrian civil war.

It can launch two types of warheads incendiary and fuel-air explosives. The latter, also called vacuum or thermobaric rockets, work by using oxygen from the surrounding air to generate a high-temperature explosion.

The weapons system is extremely effective against entrenched personnel. The TOS-1A is used to clear out buildings, field fortifications and bunkers, according to Military-Today.com.

They are considerably more destructive than conventional explosives, Business Insider Africa reports.

According to i News, thermobaric weapons can vaporise human bodies and crush internal organs.

Western officials first publicly expressed concern that Russian President Vladimir Putin might use thermobaric bombs to seize control of Ukraine on Friday, HuffPost reported.

"My fear would be that if they don't meet the timescales and objectives, they would be indiscriminate in the use of violence," one Western official said, per i News. "They don't adhere to the same principles of necessity and proportionality and the rule of law that Western forces do."

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/27/russia-deploys-weapon-capable-vaporising-human-bodies-crushing-internal-organs-near

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Please that is not a Nuclear weapon.
Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by Mystic969: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin

This makes me laugh! They are not stupid enough to use nuclear weapons, that will be inviting the world to interfere... Vladimir Putin is not dumb to stage a nuclear power war.
Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by mysticwarrior(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mystic969:
grin

This makes me laugh! They are not stupid enough to use nuclear weapons, that will be inviting the world to interfere... Vladimir Putin is not dumb to stage a nuclear power war.
they are not going to use nukes but will use thermobaric missiles which are conventional weapons.
Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by freshkpomo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
0Tolu0:

Right because America is the type of country that can be responsible with nukes abi?, they should take all the nukes away from the rest of the world and live only America, sorry but this sounds really stupid. USA is just as bad as Russia.
no one is saying US alone should have nukes but the countries with nukes been regulated is the best for the world. Russia and US can never be same.. Even those around Russia prefer to run to NATO and US than to align with Russia. It's just like all your family member preferring to be with and outsider than to be with you, it goes go show who you truly are.
Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by Danisaint112(m): 4:57am On Feb 28, 2022
HenryDion:

I'm disgusted at your ignorance if you think Russia is out for land grabbing.

I'm also disgusted at your unjustifiable thoughts for the loss of human lives.

So you think if Russia completely takes over Ukraine they would still be a country called Ukraine or Zelenskyy will still rule but under Putin control?

Thinks again.

Before you guys reply someone harshly you think very well. Killing innocent people is not a way of defending your land. Only a terrorist or one brought up by a terrorist/killer harbours such believe.

Putin is a cooperate terrorist.
Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Danisaint112:

I[s]'m also disgusted at your unjustifiable thoughts for the loss of human lives.

So you think if Russia completely takes over Ukraine they would still be a country called Ukraine or Zelenskyy will still rule but under Putin control?

Thinks again.

Before you guys reply someone harshly you think very well. Killing innocent people is not a way of defending your land. Only a terrorist or one brought up by a terrorist/killer harbours such believe.

Putin is a cooperate terrorist[/s].

You know nothing
Re: Russia Set To Launch Nuclear Weapon by Danisaint112(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
HenryDion:

You know nothing

I have seen you that have sense. With your reckless and meaningless statements. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Blames Israel For Stealing Cloud And Causing Rain To Fall / Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks / Exposed! Names Of Americans Using Swiss Bank Accounts To Evade Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.