Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Shea Butter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shea Butter (213 Views)

Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter by holysaint1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good day good people of nairaland.

I bring to you all this wonderful product known as Shea Butter.

Am quite sure most of you know about its skin benefits and usefulness., but for people who are just getting to know about it, lemme enlighten you a bit on it.

Its a product used by 80% (if not 100%) cosmetics making companies in Nigeria; and other parts of the world. Its rich contents of vitamin A, E and F makes it perfect for the skin and hair.

Especially the export grade, unrefined and organic ones in the pics below

Guess what:
Many nurses and matrons in the ante-natal wards always advice expecting mothers to use this product on their baby in place of other expensive baby creams; to maintain their babys' skin texture and colour. (And some do sell it at x2 of the normal amount)

Also, it is proven to be a perfect replacement or substitute for cocoa butter. And its been used by various major confectionary producing companies; both locally and internationally.

I could write a full blog or pages of websites about the contents and uses of this wonderful product.

But i believe all that and many more of such information about the product can be gotten from the almighty google.
So as not to make this post too lengthy for reading convenience

I will end this mini advert with thr mantra of a popular radio station.

This product is "loved by many, immitated by some and respected by all".

08087346987 whatsapp.
Price: 500

(1) (Reply)

See How God Saved This Babies / How do you see Nigeria / 5 Hectares Of Multipurpose @idu (as Distress Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.