Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir (3430 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Proposed Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso's Alliance: The Suspense Is Over / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Movic1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
They might get the emir a jet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Nbotee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simple

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by muykem: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chai. God thank you for answering my calls.

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by BSsniffer: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Do you think the emir has what it takes to maintain a jet

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Movic1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol. I was just thinking about it.

It's not a news, those kano elite don't joke with kano Emirates. If not for Ganduja that break Kano Emirates into pieces. Emir of kano is a very powerful king in Nigeria. Rabiu bought a 2021 Rolls Royce for the king last year.

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Movic1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:

Dangote and Rabiu have what it takes to maintain the jet.

3 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by iokpebholo: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Am sorry to say but I think that emir is very irresponsible..You have a flight schedule but deliberately stay in ur house not minding d time,so d airline should not carry on with their schedule flight cos of u abi?African's should learn to keep to time including d emir

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Movic1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
iokpebholo:
Am sorry to say but I think that emir is very irresponsible..You have a flight schedule but deliberately stay in ur house not minding d time,so d airline should not carry on with their schedule flight cos of u abi?Adrian's should learn to keep to time including d emir

I guess you only read the headline throughout the saga.

5 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by iokpebholo: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Movic1:

I guess you only read the headline throughout the saga.
No sir,have followed d story and realized that's d general attitude of Africans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Movic1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
iokpebholo:
No sir,have followed d story and realized that's d general attitude of Africans

But according to the News, Airpeace delayed his flight from Banjul -Gambia by 1hr. That delay made him not to meet up his connecting flight to kano.1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by TheGreatIYANU: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Movic1:

But according to the News, Airpeace delayed his flight from Banjul -Gambia by 1hr. That delay made him not to meet up his connecting flight to kano.1

Leave him

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by freshkpomo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
it's good to honour your king o, but that money will take many Almajiri off the streets. The Emir is rich already.....

6 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Ojiofor: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Movic1:

Flights are delayed sometimes for safety reasons,did Airpeace delibrately delayed their flight?

8 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by wingmanIII: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rubbish!! Who cares. Idiots who think they own the country. I only blame the obsequious afonjas

7 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by writetopoker: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
The emir to me is nobody,.

Let him or her remember to emir only in hi village and not in another man's business.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Irresponsible Emir

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Gadafii: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hello your Excellency, I just want to tell you that you Don ment sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by heniford2: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yeye Emir Aboki undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by CSTRR: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Movic1:
Lol. I was just thinking about it.

It's not a news, those kano elite don't joke with kano Emirates. If not for Ganduja that break Kano Emirates into pieces. Emir of kano is a very powerful king in Nigeria. Rabiu bought a 2021 Rolls Royce for the king last year.
The fact that he could break it means it is not so powerful.

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by talktimi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's better they buy this private jet for the emir so that he'll stop disturbing private businesses with his entitlement mentality. Air Peace had already promised to put him in the next available flight to Abuja and onward to Kano at no extra charge but no, molue must be stopped on top third mainland bridge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
BSsniffer:
Yes, dangote and bua money grin
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Truthisunique2: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Count dangote out of it

That man na aka gum, he no even dey pay him side chick that takes his cum let alone emir that gives him nothing
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
talktimi:
It's better they buy this private jet for the emir so that he'll stop disturbing private businesses with his entitlement mentality. Air Peace had already promised to put him in the next available flight to Abuja and onward to Kano at no extra charge but no, molue must be stopped on top third mainland bridge

Most of you guys don't know how to speak in public, no be only you dey country

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Count dangote out of it

That man na aka gum, he no even dey pay him side chick that takes his cum let alone emir that gives him nothing

Go and check what he contributed during covid 19, I don't wanna dive this conversation into tribal sentiment but you started it. I don't understand why you guys hate Dangote, is he responsible for the decays and rots going on in your region?

People like dangote and emir are people north hold n high esteem, is like northerners insulting Obi of onitsha or innoson 24/7. Make you change abeg

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by talktimi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
SlyDev:

[s]Most of you guys don't know how to speak in public, no be only you dey country[/s]
rubbish, it's not by force to make comment on social media
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
talktimi:
rubbish, it's not by force to make comment on social media

Respect is a thing that is not common where you are coming from

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by OMBIIGA: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Op Dangote and Rabiu are astute and staunch businessmen and not father Christmas.
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Rugaria: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2022
SlyDev:

Go and check what he contributed during covid 19, I don't wanna dive this conversation into tribal sentiment but you started it. I don't understand why you guys hate Dangote, is he responsible for the decays and rots going on in your region?

People like dangote and emir are people north hold n high esteem, is like northerners insulting Obi of onitsha or innoson 24/7. Make you change abeg
Stop defending Evil!
If the Obi of Onitsha tells you that a taxing aircraft must be stopped to wait for his arrival, something that can only happen in an agbulomo republic anyways, by all measure, insult him... Nobody from the East will come here to defend him as you are desperately defending the overdressed mutant from Kano. It's not done. Unproductive people should stop throwing their weight around in this country.

You guys are not ready for any sort of modern existence. This is the same way the Oni of Ife, will get into a commercial airline with his entourage of juju men, who will go ahead to disturb the peace of the whole airline with all sorts of noisy incantations. Tell your inebriated royals to buy themselves some private jets and stop constituting themselves into some mega nuisance in the public space. Idiotic "blue bloods" everywhere..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Ajimusty2: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2022
Movic1:

Dangote and Rabiu have what it takes to maintain the jet.
so they will get the jet and still be maintaining it?wow
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by talktimi(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2022
SlyDev:

[s]Respect is a thing that is not common where you are coming from[/s]
una go just dey find talk wey dey avoid una, please take your unfortunate self very far away from me abeg
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by naija4life247: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Good. Let the thieving Almajaris get private jet for their lord using Nigeria's looted treasury
Re: Airpeace Saga : Dangote And Rabiu Might Get A Private Jet For The Emir by Bounceboune7: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

Flights are delayed sometimes for safety reasons,did Airpeace delibrately delayed their flight?
irrespective of whatever happens it's obvious it was airpeace that delayed so they should apologise n move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Or Tinubu, Who Would Wike Support? / LAGOS People Are Paying Lagos Government For Using Television And Fan(photos) / Ugwuanyi Hails Resilience Of ‘Ndi Enugu’ Amid Nation’s Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.