Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War (516 Views)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room / American Military Veterans Flooding Into Ukraine To Fight Against Russia / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by Investigative: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
These are Saudi Arabian replies to US senator that tried to rope them to Ukraine crisis they instigate

while Africans are busy stoking their opinions on western orchestrated war
Saud Arabians have choose to dissociate themselves from Ukrainian war crisis
These show how enlightened Saudi Arabians are not minding how Africa claim to be woke

1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by Investigative: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by DoggoneDogg: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Haha grin grin
The US thinks everyone is as daft as Nigerians like fernandezisback and joyandfaith that they can brainwash easily.

I'm impressed that the so called abokis are actually knowledgeable.

The racist puppet regime of the comedian impostor will be destroyed and Ukraine shall be free again!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by LeoDeKing: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
What has Saudi Arabia got to do with this war?

The only countries concerned are the Russian allies like Biafla, China etc.
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Saudi Arabia the headquarters of radical Islamic terrorists, the headquarters of ISIS. The murderers of Yemeni women and children. The supporters of worldwide slavery and human trafficking, a nation of very very racist wicked people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is hilarious.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s]Haha grin grin
The US thinks everyone is as daft as Nigerians like fernandezisback and joyandfaith that they can brainwash easily.

I'm impressed that the so called abokis are actually knowledgeable.

The racist puppet regime of the comedian impostor will be destroyed and Ukraine shall be free again!! [/s]
shocked tongue wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
Saudi Arabia the headquarters of radical Islamic terrorists, the headquarters of ISIS. The murderers of Yemeni women and children. The supporters of worldwide slavery and human trafficking, a nation of very very racist wicked people.
Aptly put..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by joyandfaith: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked tongue wink

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by DoggoneDogg: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked tongue wink
joyandfaith:

Thank you.
[/s]

Nairaland Gotv CNN war analysts and strategists spotted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by DoggoneDogg: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[/s]

No it's not.
You are pained.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Thank you.
LEAVE that boy..he's just a clown.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

No it's not.
You are pained.
grin tongue wink
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

[s]Nairaland Gotv CNN war analysts and strategists spotted[/s]
shocked tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by joyandfaith: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

[s]Nairaland Gotv CNN war analysts and strategists spotted[/s]
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by dasparrow: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
I am loving the comments from the Saudis even though I am neither a fan of America or Saudi because none are good to Black people anyway. Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by Lipscomb(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
This war going to escalate if they don't stop it now
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by Sirlancelort(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude why are you not saying anything?, I was here to see your comment.
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sirlancelort:

Dude why are you not saying anything?, I was here to see your comment.
You know what time it is?
Ain't here to entertain you.. wink
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by Elvictor: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
I thought Ukranians have already defeated Russian, how come they are begging countries to fight against Russia?
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by Sirlancelort(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
dasparrow:
I am loving the comments from the Saudis even though I am neither a fan of America or Saudi because none are good to Black people anyway. Just saying.

As in I had to search for that post on Twitter, even his fellow citizens bombarded him, the comments and the videos on that post made me realized that we are daft in this continent.
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by dvkot(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2022
I don't see what anyone in his right mind should support USA?
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Are they kids? Funny .
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2022
I'm sure he is not speaking on behalf of the Saudis government.

He is just ranting.
Re: Saudi Arabian Lambast US Senator For Roping Them Into Ukraine War by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

The United States remains the major wrecker of world peace.

From dumping atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to invading various countries without UN authorization.

I like how they were dealt with in Mogadishu.

Kudos to the Saudis.

They have learned to understand the West, and how to see through them.

Unlike my people, such as yourself, and my good friend, Fernandez.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Conflict: How Russia Forged Closer Ties With African / Russia Confirms Death Of Dep Commander Of Russia 8th Army Major General Frolov / #panamapapers: John Doe Breaks Silence 6 Years After, Reveals “the Russian Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.