Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed (655 Views)

Hamas Has Command Node Under Al-shifa Hospital, US Official Says. / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Thomist(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine’s deputy defence minister has claimed that approximately 4,300 Russian servicemen have been killed in fighting so far. Hanna Malyar said in a statement posted on Facebook that the exact number was being clarified, but alleged that Ukrainian forces had also destroyed about 146 tanks, 27 planes and 26 helicopters.
There was no immediate response to the claims from Moscow, and Al Jazeera was unable to independently verify the figures provided. There was no immediate response to the claims from Moscow, and Al Jazeera was unable to independently verify the figures provided.

Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Lipscomb(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Okay they are celebrating it right.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Investigative: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Western media lies

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Jostoman: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:
Western media lies
you are just switching your Monika anyhow DoggoneDogg

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Loverofpeace: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok how many Ukrainian soldiers die,one side news.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by cherishmichael: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by pol23: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukrainian should leave Twitter and go seek for peace at Russia’s feet.
No country wants the heat from Russia.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
It’s very possible for the west to win Russia,but at what cost?
Even the US will be reduce to the size of Congo republic… so no one wants to the the reason why his country goes into such war.
Sanction won’t stop Russia…It’s obvious.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by habsydiamond(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lot of people has died because of fight for superiority.. As far as I am concern, no one is superior as long as u live and will one day die. U aren't mehn. We are all the same

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Thomist(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
pol23:
Ukrainian should leave Twitter and go seek for peace at Russia’s feet.
No country wants the heat from Russia.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
It’s very possible for the west to win Russia,but at what cost?
Even the US will be reduce to the size of Congo republic… so no one wants to the the reason why his country goes into such war.
Sanction won’t stop Russia…It’s obvious.

Coward, so they should not defend their land against Russia because Russia is powerful? African slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by pol23: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thomist:

Coward, so they should not defend their land against Russia because Russia is powerful? African slave mentality.
If you throw Stone at any dog that barks ,you will never get to your destination.
Choosing war carefully isn’t African slave mentality,it’s wisdom…I hope you see it as such.
You wonder why US with all her might haven’t pound on Russia…it’s not because they don’t have the capacity,it’s because they know there’s a price that comes with it…. Russia might turn US to Third world country and US in return can wipe Russia off the surface of the earth….Where’s the profit in that?
US choosing it’s war carefully isn’t African slave mentality …it’s Wisdom.
What Russia’s doing presently can’t be done by any other country… US will invade them within 24 hours…
So forget all the US sanctions and NATO region,US is been careful here because they really need to,for the sake of Humanity.
But your like are advising Ukrainian to keep fighting a war they can’t draw by any possible chance…
Young man… wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Thomist(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
pol23:

If you throw Stone at any dog that barks ,you will never get to your destination.
Choosing war carefully isn’t African slave mentality,it’s wisdom…I hope you see it as such.
You wonder why US with all her might haven’t pound on Russia…it’s not because they don’t have the capacity,it’s because they know there’s a price that comes with it…. Russia might turn US to Third world country and US in return can wipe Russia off the surface of the earth….Where’s the profit in that?
US choosing it’s war carefully isn’t African slave mentality …it’s Wisdom.
What Russia’s doing presently can’t be done by any other country… US will invade them within 24 hours…
So forget all the US sanctions and NATO region,US is been careful here because they really need to,for the sake of Humanity.
But your like are advising Ukrainian to keep fighting a war they can’t draw by any possible chance…
Young man… wisdom is profitable to direct.

Obviously no need to engage you, you're just a new born baby. Talking so childish.

How did Ukrainian choose the war? Did they invade Russia or Russia invaded them? They should stay idle and surrender?

Slave mentality is not for every one. That Nigeria are not proud of their country doesn't mean others are like that. Get it or get out.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Slimdan360: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
It seems this president lack advisers, no matter what happens, Ukraine will definitely be the one at the loosing end, the war is happening in Ukraine, infrastructures are being destroyed, people are being rendered homeless and jobless and this fool thinks Ukraine is holding up. What happens after the war, will the civilians you handed various weapons obediently submit them, this will only lead to an increase in crime rate in the country, at the end Ukraine will turn the way of Afghanistan. Push for dialogue and stop acting drama
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by pol23: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thomist:

Obviously no need to engage you, you're just a new born baby. Talking so childish.

How did Ukrainian choose the war? Did they invade Russia or Russia invaded them? They should stay idle and surrender?

Slave mentality is not for every one. That Nigeria are not proud of their country doesn't mean others are like that. Get it or get out.
Go and educate yourself on how the war started and the cause.
I promise myself not to abuse you,I won’t put myself in the same level with you.
Goodnight big man.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Thomist(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Slimdan360:
It seems this president lack advisers, no matter what happens, Ukraine will definitely be the one at the loosing end, the war is happening in Ukraine, infrastructures are being destroyed, people are being rendered homeless and jobless and this fool thinks Ukraine is holding up. What happens after the war, will the civilians you handed various weapons obediently submit them, this will only lead to an increase in crime rate in the country, at the end Ukraine will turn the way of Afghanistan. Push for dialogue and stop acting drama

Do you truly know what Freedom means to people? They want to be freed instead of being a slave or coward like you. The corrupt system in your country is not the same in other places. They pick up the gun to defend their land. They choose freedom to slave life. So go away with your coward and slave African mentality that has ruined our continent.
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Slimdan360: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thomist:

Do you truly know what Freedom means to people? They want to be freed instead of being a slave or coward like you. The corrupt system in your country is not the same in other places. They pick up the gun to defend their land. They choose freedom to slave life. So go away with your coward and slave African mentality that has ruined our continent.
Just shut the Bleep up, fighting a war is not the only way to achieve freedom, dialogue remains the best way to gain freedom. History has taught us the negative effects of war on a country so I don't see why people will support this mad fight. Putin started from the beginning that he doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO and whether you like it or not, his reasons are tenable. Even in the course of the war, he has dropped the option of dialogue so i don't see a reason why Ukraine's president hasn't considered it yet.
And I don't know how you managed to drag Africa in to this cause the last time I checked, we are not the ones fighting Russia
Re: Ukrainian Official Says 4,300 Russian Soldiers Killed by Thomist(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Slimdan360:

Just shut the Bleep up, fighting a war is not the only way to achieve freedom, dialogue remains the best way to gain freedom. History has taught us the negative effects of war on a country so I don't see why people will support this mad fight. Putin started from the beginning that he doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO and whether you like it or not, his reasons are tenable. Even in the course of the war, he has dropped the option of dialogue so i don't see a reason why Ukraine's president hasn't considered it yet.
And I don't know how you managed to drag Africa in to this cause the last time I checked, we are not the ones fighting Russia

Should I say you're just being ignorance or what? So a sovereign state can't decide on what they want because they're neighbor to Russia? Are you aware this is just Putin war and a majority of Russia are protesting against this all over the world? So you would love Putin or know better more than them?

If a neighbouring Fulani state can't tell you what to do in your state, why would Putin feel so entitled to give order to a sovereign state on what to do. Get it or to hell with your ignorance and foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

Live Update: Ukraine Best Snippers Takes Down Russian Top General, 2 Commanders / Three EU Country Leaders Arrive In Kyiv In Show Of Support For Ukraine / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich 'poisoned During Peace Talks In Ukraine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.